|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People taking MAOIs cannot eat which of the following foods?
2. Where does Rafe she needs to go while in London?
(a) To Big Ben.
(b) To Paris for a month.
(c) To the Continent.
(d) To the Louvre.
3. Who does she call while surrounded in blood?
(a) Her cousin Pamela.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend Stone.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. Who does Elizabeth date after Rafe?
(c) No one.
5. What is the name of the next new pill that Elizabeth must try?
6. Who takes care of Elizabeth after Rafe breaks up with her?
(a) Her mother drives to Brown to save her.
(b) A random man she starts talking to in the coffee shop.
(c) His roommate.
(d) His new girlfriend.
7. "Drinking in _______ was a lot more fun than it had ever been anywhere else, although I couldn't say why."
(b) The office.
(c) Texas bars.
(d) My boyfriend's house.
8. What does Elizabeth really want her friends to bring her while at Stillman?
(a) The daily newspaper.
(b) A bottle of liquor.
(c) Cosmopolitan magazine.
(d) A new journal.
9. What concert does Elizabeth miss because she suddenly feels sick?
(a) Pink Floyd.
(b) Butthole Surfers.
(d) Grateful Dead.
10. What is the name of Samantha's ex-boyfriend?
11. What does Dr. Sterling talk about with Elizabeth's father?
(a) Better parenting skills.
(c) Elizabeth's depression.
12. What does Elizabeth NOT compare madness to?
(a) Tennessee Williams.
(b) William Faulkner.
(c) A whirlpool in the Pacific.
(d) the fiery hot tempers of Latin America.
13. Archer is so flawlessly handsome that he actually seems ______________.
14. How does Elizabeth describe Rafe's mother?
(a) A high-maintenance hysteric.
(b) An incredibly beautiful woman.
(c) A natural caretaker.
(d) A screaming angry woman.
15. How does Elizabeth get food poisoning?
(a) Fried fish sandwich at the Tate Gallery.
(b) Raw oysters at the Tate Gallery.
(c) The clam sandwich at the Tate Gallery.
(d) Quiche at the Tate Gallery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has clearly been a failure for Dr. Sterling?
2. What is Elizabeth studying at Harvard?
3. What does Stone suggest is happening to her?
4. What job does Elizabeth take at night while in Harvard?
5. Who is Rhoda Koenig?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)