|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the excuses Elizabeth does NOT use with Dr. Sterling to account for the accidental blowjob?
(a) The Mellaril.
(b) The time change.
(c) She's an alcoholic.
(d) She's a narcoleptic.
2. Which character does Elizabeth envy sexually?
(a) The Meg Ryan character in When Harry Met Sally.
(b) The Kelly McGillis character in Top Gun.
(c) The Kim Basinger character in 9 1/2 Weeks.
(d) The Julia Roberts character in Pretty Woman.
3. Who does she call while surrounded in blood?
(a) Her ex-boyfriend Stone.
(b) Her cousin Pamela.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. What other movie does Elizabeth cry at continuously when she is younger?
(a) On Golden Pond.
(c) Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
(d) The Natural.
5. Which drug does Dr. Sterling give her for her anxiety while at Stillman?
6. Where does Rafe plan to return after his graduation?
(b) New York.
7. Where in Texas does she move to?
8. What does Elizabeth refuse to do now?
(a) Go to class.
(b) Get better.
(c) Take any more of her drugs.
(d) Talk with anyone.
9. What does Elizabeth think stops her from being perfectly happy in Dallas?
(a) The silicone brothers and sisters everywhere.
(b) Being so far away from her mother.
(c) Not having a car.
(d) The lack of a counterculture.
10. Which one of these is not a form of speed that Elizabeth craves?
11. Archer is so flawlessly handsome that he actually seems ______________.
12. Which one of these things does Elizabeth NOT swear off while in Cambridge?
(c) Bad influences.
13. What were the only good thing about Sundays for Elizabeth when she lived on campus?
(a) Sleeping and catching up on homework.
(b) Pancakes in the cafeteria.
(c) Cocoa Krispies.
(d) Brunch at the mess hall.
14. Who is Debi Thomas?
(a) The nurse who helps her at the infirmary.
(b) The ice skater Elizabeth idolizes on television.
(c) Her new doctor.
(d) Her new best friend at Harvard.
15. What happens to Elizabeth's mother?
(a) She has a drug overdose.
(b) She's in a bad car accident.
(c) She loses her job.
(d) She is robbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth say is a mannequin with a few human functions?
2. What are Elizabeth's main symptoms in Stillman?
3. What has clearly been a failure for Dr. Sterling?
4. What do her friends suggest she read instead in order to be happy to be alive?
5. Where is she dropped off after the break up?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)