|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which drug does Dr. Sterling put Elizabeth on next due to her mental state?
2. How does Elizabeth describe Rafe's mother?
(a) A high-maintenance hysteric.
(b) A natural caretaker.
(c) A screaming angry woman.
(d) An incredibly beautiful woman.
3. What does Barnaby offer Elizabeth when she arrives?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) A Pepsi.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A hit of acid.
4. Archer is so flawlessly handsome that he actually seems ______________.
5. What happens in the world simultaneously when Elizabeth wakes up in blood?
(a) Iranian hostages hijack an American plane.
(b) The World Trade Center is bombed.
(c) Kurt Cobain from Nirvana kills himself.
(d) The stock market crashes 508 points.
6. Elizabeth says she comes from a family of:
7. Which one of these things does Elizabeth NOT swear off while in Cambridge?
(a) Bad influences.
8. Which one of these is not a form of speed that Elizabeth craves?
9. What does Stone suggest is happening to her?
(a) She's cut herself shaving.
(b) She's having her period.
(c) She's imagining things.
(d) It's her roomate's idea of a joke.
10. Who does Elizabeth call after getting off the phone with her mother?
(a) Her ex-boyfriend Stone.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her roommate Alden.
11. What has really happened to Elizabeth?
(a) Her roomate is lying dead next to her from a gunshot wound.
(b) Her roomate is making fun of her depression.
(c) She tried to commit suicide in her sleep.
(d) She is having a miscarriage.
12. What is the only way Elizabeth sleeps after leaving Rafe each weekend?
(a) By drinking herself into a stupor.
(b) By returning back to see him again.
(c) By talking to him on the phone until she falls asleep.
(d) By sneaking her roommate's Halcion pills.
13. Which character does Elizabeth envy sexually?
(a) The Kim Basinger character in 9 1/2 Weeks.
(b) The Meg Ryan character in When Harry Met Sally.
(c) The Kelly McGillis character in Top Gun.
(d) The Julia Roberts character in Pretty Woman.
14. Who does Elizabeth say is a mannequin with a few human functions?
(a) Her father.
(d) Dr. Sterling.
15. Who is Rhoda Koenig?
(a) Manuel's ex-girlfriend.
(b) Elizabeth's flatmate after Manuel.
(c) A book critic for the New York magazine.
(d) Elizabeth's new boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of these are not a worry Elizabeth faces with Dr. Sterling?
2. What does Elizabeth really want her friends to bring her while at Stillman?
3. What has clearly been a failure for Dr. Sterling?
4. What is the name of Samantha's ex-boyfriend?
5. Where is she dropped off after the break up?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)