Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Elizabeth's mother?
(a) She is robbed.
(b) She loses her job.
(c) She has a drug overdose.
(d) She's in a bad car accident.
2. "Instead of being Depressed Girl, I'm _______ Girl."
3. Who does Dr. Sterling contact with Elizabeth's permission?
(a) Her first psychologist.
(b) Her father.
(c) Pamela, her cousin.
4. Which one of these are not a worry Elizabeth faces with Dr. Sterling?
(a) That her abstaining from self-destruction has made her boring
(b) That she isn't entertaining enough.
(c) That she is being ignored.
(d) That she shares her stories with her husband each night.
5. "And the thing about my mom is that she's totally nuts, but she's very _________."
6. Which of these is NOT a way that Elizabeth cracked up while in Dallas?
(a) She regularly has drug overdoses.
(b) She walks into work at three in the afternoon.
(c) She returns personal phone calls while at work all day.
(d) She is tearing through a number of new boyfriends each week.
7. What famous band does Elizabeth interview while in Deep Ellum.
(a) The Rolling Stones.
(b) The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
(d) The Butthole Surfers.
8. Which fairy tale does her new apartment remind Elizabeth of?
(a) The Princess and the Pea.
(b) The Ugly Duckling.
(c) Red Riding Hood.
(d) Snow White.
9. How much time passes before Elizabeth and Rafe talk again?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two years.
(d) Two weeks.
10. Who does Elizabeth date after Rafe?
(a) No one.
11. Where does Rafe she needs to go while in London?
(a) To the Continent.
(b) To Big Ben.
(c) To the Louvre.
(d) To Paris for a month.
12. What is Elizabeth studying at Harvard?
(b) Comparative Literature.
(d) Creative Writing.
13. Where in Texas does she move to?
14. How much money does Elizabeth's mother give her as she is leaving?
15. Which of these is NOT a book that Elizabeth is taking with her?
(a) Milan Kundera's "The Book of Laughter and Forgetting."
(b) Homer's "Odyssey."
(c) Derrida's "Margins of Philosophy."
(d) Freud's "Totem and Taboo."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does she call, telling him/her that she is going straight to his/her apartment and needs a decent dinner because she cannot take care of herself?
2. What do her friends suggest she read instead in order to be happy to be alive?
3. People taking MAOIs cannot eat which of the following foods?
4. Where doe Elizabeth live after Dallas?
5. Which drug does Dr. Sterling give her for her anxiety while at Stillman?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)