|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Samantha's ex-boyfriend?
2. Where doe Elizabeth live after Dallas?
3. Elizabeth says she comes from a family of:
4. Elizabeth believes that Rafe relishes being her personal __________.
5. What is Elizabeth's diagnosis?
(a) Atypical depression.
6. What does Elizabeth immediately think when she wakes up in blood.
(a) That she is dying.
(b) That it is a joke.
(c) That it is paint.
(d) That someone has killed her.
7. How much money does Elizabeth's mother give her as she is leaving?
8. Who does Elizabeth call to take her to her birthday party where her mother is?
(a) Matt, her boss.
(b) Bruce, her cousin.
(c) Sara, her neighbor.
(d) Pamela, her cousin.
9. What concert does Elizabeth miss because she suddenly feels sick?
(a) Butthole Surfers.
(b) Grateful Dead.
(c) Pink Floyd.
10. Archer is so flawlessly handsome that he actually seems ______________.
11. Which character does Elizabeth envy sexually?
(a) The Meg Ryan character in When Harry Met Sally.
(b) The Julia Roberts character in Pretty Woman.
(c) The Kim Basinger character in 9 1/2 Weeks.
(d) The Kelly McGillis character in Top Gun.
12. What does Elizabeth move to Texas to do?
(a) Work as a writer for Rolling Stone.
(b) Write a novel about her mental health problems.
(c) Find local bands for a recording agency.
(d) Work a summer job as an arts reporter for the Dallas Morning News.
13. Which one of these is NOT a couple that Elizabeth mentions always falling for one another?
(a) Samson will always fall for Delilah.
(b) F. Scott will always recognize his Zelda.
(c) Clyde will always find his Bonnie.
(d) Sid will always find Nancy.
14. Who wrote "Love is not a victory march / It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah."
(a) Bruce Springsteen.
(b) Elizabeth Wurtzel.
(c) Leonard Cohen.
(d) Edith Wharton.
15. Who does Elizabeth say is a mannequin with a few human functions?
(a) Her father.
(d) Dr. Sterling.
Short Answer Questions
1. People taking MAOIs cannot eat which of the following foods?
2. What makes him very different from Rafe?
3. Which drug does Dr. Sterling give her for her anxiety while at Stillman?
4. What has clearly been a failure for Dr. Sterling?
5. What happens to Elizabeth's mother?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)