|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Happy Pills.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth threaten she will do while at summer camp?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Accuse him of child molestation.
(c) Get pregnant with his child.
(d) Take a drug overdose.
2. Which one of these is NOT something Dr. Isaac says to Elizabeth?
(a) You have a split foundation.
(b) You are too young to feel all of this misery.
(c) You are a fragmented person.
(d) You're very precocious and sensible.
3. What is written on the card Elizabeth receives from her friend?
(a) Give me lithium or give me death!
(b) Getting healthy is for the birds.
(c) Drug use is the best abuse.
(d) 500,000 heroin addicts can't be wrong.
4. How many years does Elizabeth go to summer camp?
5. Where does Elizabeth go after Ruby catches her?
(a) To a hotel room for the night.
(b) Straight to the library to hide in a cubicle.
(c) Back to New York to see her mother.
(d) The Mental Health facilities at the University Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How frequently does Elizabeth hear from her father now?
2. How does Elizabeth describe her depression when she is at Harvard?
3. What does Elizabeth's mom say she wants to do when she finds the pills in the drawer?
4. What is Paris's reaction to Elizabeth rant about what it feels like to be depressed?
5. What is the name of Elizabeth's new boyfriend after her father leaves?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)