|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Happy Pills.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paris's reaction to Elizabeth rant about what it feels like to be depressed?
(a) She yells that she's crazy and runs away.
(b) She puts her arms around her and hugs her.
(c) She tells her she's being selfish and ignores her for the rest of the time at camp.
(d) She walks away and tells their counselor.
2. Elizabeth asks if depression is _________
(a) animal, vegetable or mineral?
(b) in her head?
(c) a joke?
(d) worth it?
3. Where does Elizabeth hang out the entire time she is at summer camp?
(a) The director's office.
(b) In the kitchen with the cooks.
(c) The end of the dock.
(d) The locker room at the pool.
4. What is the mental health facility called at Harvard?
(a) Einstein Laboratories.
(c) Stillman Infirmary.
(d) King Infirmary.
5. How does Elizabeth react to her mother's outrage?
(a) She hangs up on her.
(b) She packs her bags to go on a cross-country road trip.
(c) She wonders who died and left her in charge.
(d) She calls her father and says she's living with him for awhile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth long to become?
2. When Elizabeth calls her father this time, what topic does she bring up right away?
3. What does Elizabeth's mom find when she puts a ruler away that she's found?
4. Which one of these is NOT something Dr. Isaac says to Elizabeth?
5. Which one of these family members did not have problems with their mental health?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)