|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Happy Pills.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written on the card Elizabeth receives from her friend?
(a) 500,000 heroin addicts can't be wrong.
(b) Give me lithium or give me death!
(c) Getting healthy is for the birds.
(d) Drug use is the best abuse.
2. Where is the first time Elizabeth takes an overdose?
(a) At home in her bathroom.
(b) Summer camp.
(c) In the middle of class.
(d) Ballet class.
3. What does Elizabeth long to become?
(a) A little girl.
(c) A musician.
(d) The old Lizzy.
4. How does Elizabeth's mother treat her?
(a) Like a deranged lunatic.
(b) Like a normal kid.
(c) Like a drug addict.
(d) Like she's not even there.
5. Which one of these family members did not have problems with their mental health?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elizabeth have to leave the party in the beginning?
2. What floor does Elizabeth live on in her Harvard dorm room?
3. Which of these things does Elizabeth NOT wish to be instead of depression?
4. When Elizabeth calls her father this time, what topic does she bring up right away?
5. Which concert do Elizabeth and her new boyfriend attend together?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)