|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Secret Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Elizabeth is on the floor of the bathroom, what illegal drug is she currently on?
2. What book is the quote from?
(a) The Catcher in the Rye.
(b) Moby Dick.
(c) The Sun Also Rises.
(d) The Bell Jar.
3. Where do Elizabeth and her mother move to?
(a) The Bronx.
(b) The Upper West Side.
(c) New Jersey.
4. What quote does Elizabeth use to describe how depression hits her?
(a) "You wake up one day a different person."
(b) "It just happened out of the blue."
(c) "It hits you like an out of control racecar."
(d) "Gradually and then suddenly."
5. Where is the first time Elizabeth takes an overdose?
(a) In the middle of class.
(b) Summer camp.
(c) At home in her bathroom.
(d) Ballet class.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Elizabeth when she starts to spend time with Abel?
2. Where does Elizabeth end up when the coke wears off?
3. Where does Elizabeth's mom go for three weeks when Elizabeth is three years old?
4. How does Elizabeth's mother see Oliver North?
5. How does Mr. Grubman, the strange science teacher, dress?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)