Prologue: I Hate Myself and I Want to Die
1. When Elizabeth is on the floor of the bathroom, what illegal drug is she currently on?
2. Why does Elizabeth have to leave the party in the beginning?
(a) They run out of alcohol much earlier than expected.
(b) Her cat gets out of the house.
(c) Her mother needs her at home immediately.
(d) She is called into work unexpectedly.
3. Which drug has Elizabeth decided to "cold-kick?"
4. Where is the first time Elizabeth takes an overdose?
(a) In the middle of class.
(b) Summer camp.
(c) At home in her bathroom.
(d) Ballet class.
5. What disease does Elizabeth fear the lithium will give her?
(a) Graves' disease.
(b) Hodgkins disease.
(d) Lou Gehrig's disease.
6. Which one of these drugs is not part of Elizabeth's usual cocktail to fight depression?
7. What does Elizabeth call Dr. Ira's office?
(a) the Best Place for Drugs and Advice.
(c) High Times.
(d) the Fifth Avenue Crack House.
This section contains 4,535 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)