Mid-Book Test (up to Section 6, Lines 344-352)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following was NOT a piece of virtue according to Protagoras?
2. With whom was Protagoras especially popular?
b) Young women.
c) Young men.
d) Old men.
3. Why did they try to set up a mediator?
a) To control Socrates.
b) To control Protagoras.
c) To monitor the audience.
d) To monitor the questions.
4. What did Socrates say all good men had?
5. What did Simonides write?
6. How did the audience respond to Protagoras's speech about virtue?
a) They booed him.
This section contains 428 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)