|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, line 95-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Socrates say virtue meant to leaders?
(a) Teaching followers.
(b) Having an objective mind.
(c) Having mercy.
(d) Dealing with justice.
2. Which of the following did Socrates say gave people an advantage over others?
(a) Healthy bodies.
(b) Good looks.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
3. What did Socrates say holiness was not?
4. What did Protagoras want his students to become after studying with him?
5. Whom were the only people claiming to teach virtue at the time of Socrates?
(b) Religious men.
(d) The gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Callias not allow Socrates to do?
2. What did Protagoras say statesmen made to teach virtue?
3. What did Socrates say all men should want to be?
4. Why did they try to set up a mediator?
5. How did Socrates define shape?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)