|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, line 95-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Socrates claim was impossible?
(a) To be evil.
(b) To see the gods.
(c) To please the gods.
(d) To be good.
2. What did Socrates say all men should want to be?
(a) Good speakers.
3. What did Meno say virtue was after Socrates talked about teaching?
(a) The power to deny evil influences.
(b) The power to divine good from evil.
(c) The power to get good things.
(d) The power to recollect good things.
4. What did Protagoras have to do to be allowed to answer questions again?
(a) Take a break.
(b) Control his temper.
(c) Ask some questions.
(d) Answer to the mediator.
5. What did Socrates say holiness was not?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Socrates say fear was?
2. What poet did Protagoras say was really a dophist?
3. What did Protagoras say being a sophist can be?
4. What made Protagoras upset when speaking to Socrates?
5. Which of the following did Socrates say gave people an advantage over others?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)