|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, line 78-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose sons did Protagoras say never learned virtue?
2. Which of the following was something Protagoras did NOT teach in his course?
3. To what did Socrates compare sophist words?
4. What made Protagoras upset when speaking to Socrates?
(a) He used literature to counter himself.
(b) He spouted anti-sophist beliefs.
(c) He was a better speaker.
(d) He made some good points.
5. What was the main idea about being something?
(a) Achieving traits.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) Pretending to have traits.
(d) Maintaining traits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Socrates think men could actually learn from sophists?
2. What did Meno say he became infected with while talking to Socrates?
3. Who ended the dialogue between Protagoras and Socrates?
4. What did Protagoras say every man had access to?
5. In what city did Socrates live?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)