|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, Line 330-337.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did a porter slam a door in Socrates' face?
(a) He thought he was a sophist.
(b) He was instructed to do so.
(c) Socrates had no money.
(d) Socrates said something rude.
2. Who did Protagoras say made it possible for every man to have access to something?
(c) The animals.
(d) The gods.
3. What did Socrates say holiness was not?
4. Why did Socrates agree to meet with Protagoras?
(a) To prove a point to Hippocrates.
(b) To learn knowledge.
(c) To have a spirited debate.
(d) To get his money's worth.
5. Who stole fire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Socrates say was the opposite of wisdom?
2. What did Socrates say was the opposite of fair?
3. In what city did Socrates live?
4. Which of the following was something Protagoras did NOT teach in his course?
5. What did Socrates warn Hippocrates about when he came to the house late at night?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)