Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max give to Leo in act 2, scene 9?
2. What realization does Max have about Franz during the audition in act 2, scene 2?
3. What does Franz claim about Hitler?
4. What does Max say is worse than being guilty in act 2, scene 7?
5. What must Leo now say instead of his previous statements in act 2, scene 3?
Essay Topic 1
Another theme of The Producers is in redemption. How does Max seek redemption throughout the play? How does Leo find redemption? How does Franz attempt to do this for Hitler? What other characters are seeking to redeem themselves in this show? What is the playwright's intent by having all these characters come together? Do they succeed? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how each of these styles of comedy is used within The Producers:
3) Character comedy.
Essay Topic 3
How does Leo's character develop over the course of the play? What changes in him? What stays the same? Why does he change? Include in your answer points about his friendship with Max, the romance with Ulla, and how Leo left for Rio after their show did not flop.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)