|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the men are pardoned in act 2, scene 8?
(a) Max and Leo decide to never see each other again.
(b) Franz tries to shoot Max and Leo.
(c) Leo runs away from Franz.
(d) The jail transorms into the Schubert Theater.
2. How is the off-stage action with Franz noted on stage in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Franz comes back onstage and tells everyone that he broke his leg.
(b) A stagehand comes back onstage and tells Leo that Franz is hurt.
(c) A crash is heard.
(d) He is silhouetted.
3. What does Leo send Max in act 2, scene 6?
(a) A postcard.
(b) A producer's hat.
(c) A bottle of bourbon.
(d) A file.
4. What happens to Max and Leo at the end of act 2, scene 7?
(a) They are set free.
(b) They are kicked out of the producing business.
(c) They have to pay everyone back.
(d) They are sentenced to five years in Sing Sing.
5. Why are Max and Leo stunned at the beginning of act 2, scene five?
(a) Ulla quit the show.
(b) Their show was a huge hit.
(c) Their show incited a riot.
(d) Roger broke his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Leo during act 2, scene 6?
2. Where is Max taken at the end of act 2, scene 5?
3. What does Leo believe will prepare him for the uncertainty of love?
4. What does Franz have to do before he goes on stage in act 2, scene 3?
5. What is Leo's reaction to Ulla when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)