|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger do after the dance audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) He trips one of the dancers who was flirting with Carmen.
(b) He cuts a lot of singers right away.
(c) He casts the show immediately.
(d) He asks Ulla to play Hitler.
2. Why does Franz want to shoot Max and Leo in act 2, scene 5?
(a) They cast a gay man as Hitler.
(b) Ulla insulted him.
(c) They violated the Siegfried Oath.
(d) They set him up to break his leg.
3. How is the off-stage action with Franz noted on stage in act 2, scene 3?
(a) A crash is heard.
(b) A stagehand comes back onstage and tells Leo that Franz is hurt.
(c) Franz comes back onstage and tells everyone that he broke his leg.
(d) He is silhouetted.
4. What do Max and Leo sing about in act 2, scene 9?
(a) The end of their partnership.
(b) Their gratitude to Roger and Franz.
(c) How they both love Ulla.
(d) Their friendship.
5. When does act 2, scene 6 take place?
(a) A few weeks after opening night.
(b) The day after opening night.
(c) The night after the show closes.
(d) A year after opening night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo believe will prepare him for the uncertainty of love?
2. Why is Max angry at Roger in act 2, scene 5?
3. What do the producers realize they do not have for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
4. What does Max tell Leo to do when he returns to the office in act 2, scene 1?
5. What are Max and Leo wearing in act 2, scene 9?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)