|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Franz when he tries to escape the office in act 2, scene 5?
(a) He is arrested for war crimes.
(b) He breaks his other leg.
(c) He breaks his arm.
(d) He loses his helmet.
2. What song does Leo sing about Ulla in act 2, scene 1?
(a) "That Woman."
(b) "How Lucky I Am."
(c) "That Face."
(d) "Why Now?"
3. What is Ulla doing when Max and Leo walk into the office in act 2, scene 1?
(c) Building a new desk for Leo.
4. What formation does the goose-stepping, storm trooper chorus form during the big dance sequence in Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Germany's flag.
(b) A cross.
(c) A giant swastika.
(d) A star of David.
5. What does Leo intend to do after their play debuted?
(a) Turn himself in to the authorities.
(b) Apologize to Franz.
(c) Run away.
(d) Marry Ulla.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ulla do to Leo when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
2. What happens when Franz runs backstage when act 2, scene 3?
3. What does Max give to Leo in act 2, scene 9?
4. What does Franz demonstrate to the singers and the producers in the audition in act 2, scene 2?
5. What must Leo now say instead of his previous statements in act 2, scene 3?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)