|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo admit when he and Ulla arrive at the courtroom in act 2, scene 7?
(a) He does not like Max.
(b) He was forced to create two sets of books by Max.
(c) He did not want to produce the musical.
(d) He is also responsible for the accounting fraud.
2. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
3. Where does the character of Hitler end up standing at the end of the musical in act 2, scene 3?
(a) A submarine.
(b) A landmine.
(c) On a globe.
(d) A star.
4. What happens to Franz when he tries to escape the office in act 2, scene 5?
(a) He loses his helmet.
(b) He breaks his other leg.
(c) He breaks his arm.
(d) He is arrested for war crimes.
5. Why are Max, Leo, and Franz pardoned by the governor while in prison during act 2, scene 8?
(a) Ulla is taking the fall for them.
(b) Roger fabricated evidence to set them free.
(c) They have brought happiness to the prison.
(d) New evidence found them not guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What realization does Max have about Franz during the audition in act 2, scene 2?
2. Who is leading the chorus girls during act 2, scene 8?
3. Where does act 2, scene 2 take place?
4. What has Ulla done to the office at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Why are Max and Leo stunned at the beginning of act 2, scene five?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)