|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ulla's role in the Springtime for Hitler as seen in act 2, scene 4?
(a) The main chorus girl.
(b) Eva Braun.
(c) Anne Frank.
(d) Hitler's niece.
2. Where is Leo during act 2, scene 6?
(c) Roger's house.
(d) Franz's pigeon cages.
3. What does Franz claim about Hitler?
(a) He once read Franz's script.
(b) He was a strong man.
(c) He was a mother's boy.
(d) He never actually hurt anyone.
4. What does Ulla do before she runs backstage for costume and makeup in act 2, scene 3?
(a) She adjusts Leo's tie.
(b) She falls and hurts her ankle.
(c) She hugs Max.
(d) She kisses Leo.
5. What must Max do when he leaves the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) See Roger about choreography.
(b) See Hold Me-Touch Me.
(c) Make a payment to the Schubert.
(d) Placate Franz with a German dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the men are pardoned in act 2, scene 8?
2. What does Ulla do to Leo when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
3. In act 2, scene 2, for which character in Springtime for Hitler are all the actors onstage auditioning?
4. Where is Max taken at the end of act 2, scene 5?
5. What song does Leo sing about Ulla in act 2, scene 1?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)