|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ulla do to Leo when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She flirts with him.
(c) She asks for his help.
(d) She ignores him.
2. What does Max say Leo has not yet earned the right to do in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Sit in the front row.
(b) Be with Ulla.
(c) Go backstage.
(d) Wear a producer's hat.
3. How does act 2, scene 8 end?
(a) Ulla and Leo get a divorce.
(b) Prisoners of Love is being produced on Broadway.
(c) Max marries Ulla.
(d) Franz is sent back to Germany.
4. What realization does Max have about Franz during the audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) Franz is the perfect person to play Hitler.
(b) Franz thinks Hitler is still alive and will come see the show.
(c) Franz wants to take the show to Germany.
(d) Franz is insane.
5. What is Ulla doing when Max and Leo walk into the office in act 2, scene 1?
(b) Building a new desk for Leo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo do after Ulla kisses him in act 2, scene 1?
2. Who must Roger hug during curtain call instead of Carmen Ghia?
3. Where does act 2, scene 2 take place?
4. Why are Max and Leo stunned at the beginning of act 2, scene five?
5. Why is Max feeling hurt in act 2, scene 6?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)