|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is directing the dancers in their audition for Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 2?
(b) Carmen Ghia.
2. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
3. Where does the character of Hitler end up standing at the end of the musical in act 2, scene 3?
(a) A submarine.
(b) A landmine.
(c) A star.
(d) On a globe.
4. In act 2, scene 2, for which character in Springtime for Hitler are all the actors onstage auditioning?
5. What has Ulla done to the office at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She has made a mess of the paperwork.
(b) She has cleaned and painted it.
(c) She had made it into her bedroom.
(d) She has sold the furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max tell Leo to do when he returns to the office in act 2, scene 1?
2. What happens when Franz runs backstage when act 2, scene 3?
3. Who must Roger hug during curtain call instead of Carmen Ghia?
4. What is on the other side of the sign the workman puts up in act 2, scene 3?
5. When does act 2, scene 6 take place?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)