|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Leo sing about Ulla in act 2, scene 1?
(a) "How Lucky I Am."
(b) "That Face."
(c) "That Woman."
(d) "Why Now?"
2. What day is it at the beginning of act 2, scene 3?
(a) Final dress.
(b) Three days before opening night.
(c) Opening night.
(d) First night of tech week.
3. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
4. What do Max and Leo commit to doing together at the end of the show?
(a) Paying back all the ladies that Max received money from.
(b) Produce plays.
(c) Community service.
(d) Writing original plays together.
5. What does Max say Leo has not yet earned the right to do in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Sit in the front row.
(b) Be with Ulla.
(c) Go backstage.
(d) Wear a producer's hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is directing the dancers in their audition for Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 2?
2. Who joins Max, Leo, and Ulla during act 2, scene 2?
3. How is Max declared in court during the trial of act 2, scene 7?
4. What offends Franz during the singing portion of the audition in act 2, scene 2?
5. What does Roger do after the dance audition in act 2, scene 2?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)