|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo send Max in act 2, scene 6?
(a) A file.
(b) A postcard.
(c) A producer's hat.
(d) A bottle of bourbon.
2. What formation does the goose-stepping, storm trooper chorus form during the big dance sequence in Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 3?
(a) A star of David.
(b) A cross.
(c) A giant swastika.
(d) Germany's flag.
3. How does act 2, scene 8 end?
(a) Ulla and Leo get a divorce.
(b) Franz is sent back to Germany.
(c) Max marries Ulla.
(d) Prisoners of Love is being produced on Broadway.
4. What does Leo admit when he and Ulla arrive at the courtroom in act 2, scene 7?
(a) He does not like Max.
(b) He is also responsible for the accounting fraud.
(c) He did not want to produce the musical.
(d) He was forced to create two sets of books by Max.
5. Who is directing the dancers in their audition for Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 2?
(a) Carmen Ghia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Max, Leo, and Franz pardoned by the governor while in prison during act 2, scene 8?
2. What song does Leo sing about Ulla in act 2, scene 1?
3. What offends Franz during the singing portion of the audition in act 2, scene 2?
4. Where does the character of Hitler end up standing at the end of the musical in act 2, scene 3?
5. What do Max and Leo sing about together in the courtroom in act 2, scene 7?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)