|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What big mistake does Leo make in act 2, scene 3?
(a) He walks underneath a ladder.
(b) He tells everyone to break a leg.
(c) He says "Macbeth."
(d) He wishes everyone good luck.
2. What apparently happened to Leo and Ulla in Rio?
(a) Franz followed and threatened them.
(b) They broke up.
(c) They got married.
(d) Ulla got pregnant.
3. In act 2, scene 2, for which character in Springtime for Hitler are all the actors onstage auditioning?
4. When does act 2, scene 6 take place?
(a) The day after opening night.
(b) A year after opening night.
(c) The night after the show closes.
(d) A few weeks after opening night.
5. What do Max and Leo initially believe when they walk into their office at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) They wandered into Ulla's bedroom.
(b) They have been robbed.
(c) The collections agency took Max's furniture.
(d) They are in the wrong room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Max, Leo, and Ulla during act 2, scene 2?
2. What song do Roger, Carmen, and Franz sing to Leo in act 2, scene 3?
3. What formation does the goose-stepping, storm trooper chorus form during the big dance sequence in Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 3?
4. What does Franz have to do before he goes on stage in act 2, scene 3?
5. What is the signature song Max and Leo's musical?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)