|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo believe will prepare him for the uncertainty of love?
(a) Ulla's sweet countenance.
(b) His caution.
(c) Ulla's beautiful face.
(d) His financial support.
2. What must Leo now say instead of his previous statements in act 2, scene 3?
(a) "Angels and ministers of grace, defend us."
(b) "Break a leg."
(c) "Bonne chance."
(d) "Take no prisoners."
3. Why are Max and Leo stunned at the beginning of act 2, scene five?
(a) Their show was a huge hit.
(b) Ulla quit the show.
(c) Their show incited a riot.
(d) Roger broke his leg.
4. What do Max and Leo initially believe when they walk into their office at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) They wandered into Ulla's bedroom.
(b) They are in the wrong room.
(c) The collections agency took Max's furniture.
(d) They have been robbed.
5. What does Ulla do before she runs backstage for costume and makeup in act 2, scene 3?
(a) She falls and hurts her ankle.
(b) She kisses Leo.
(c) She adjusts Leo's tie.
(d) She hugs Max.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is directing the dancers in their audition for Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 2?
2. What does Leo do after Ulla kisses him in act 2, scene 1?
3. How does the office look in Act 2?
4. What is the musical Max is directing the prisoners in during act 2, scene 8?
5. What formation does the goose-stepping, storm trooper chorus form during the big dance sequence in Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 3?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)