|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Max and Leo wearing in act 2, scene 9?
(b) Costumes for the musical.
(c) Convict uniforms.
(d) Their office clothing.
2. How does act 2, scene 8 end?
(a) Prisoners of Love is being produced on Broadway.
(b) Ulla and Leo get a divorce.
(c) Max marries Ulla.
(d) Franz is sent back to Germany.
3. What formation does the goose-stepping, storm trooper chorus form during the big dance sequence in Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 3?
(a) A cross.
(b) Germany's flag.
(c) A star of David.
(d) A giant swastika.
4. What does Franz claim about Hitler?
(a) He once read Franz's script.
(b) He never actually hurt anyone.
(c) He was a strong man.
(d) He was a mother's boy.
5. What does Leo intend to do after their play debuted?
(a) Marry Ulla.
(b) Turn himself in to the authorities.
(c) Apologize to Franz.
(d) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo admit when he and Ulla arrive at the courtroom in act 2, scene 7?
2. Where does act 2, scene 2 take place?
3. What is the signature song Max and Leo's musical?
4. What big mistake does Leo make in act 2, scene 3?
5. How are the dancers dressed in the act 2, scene 2 audition?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)