|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the musical Max is directing the prisoners in during act 2, scene 8?
(a) Prisoners of Love.
(b) Unchained Hearts.
(c) Little Old Lady Land.
(d) Springtime For Hitler: The Sequel.
2. What is the state of the stage in act 2, scene 2?
(a) The stage has been torn up.
(b) The stage is bare.
(c) The stage is a disaster.
(d) The set is nearly built.
3. Why is Max feeling hurt in act 2, scene 6?
(a) His little old ladies are upset at him.
(b) His plan to make money did not work.
(c) Ulla is in love with Leo and not Max.
(d) Leo has abandoned him when he needs him the most.
4. What takes place after the dance audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) Kick-line tests.
(b) Cold readings.
(d) Vocal auditions.
5. Who is directing the dancers in their audition for Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 2?
(a) Carmen Ghia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Max and Leo sing about in act 2, scene 9?
2. What happens to Max and Leo at the end of act 2, scene 7?
3. From where do Max and Leo enter in act 2, scene 9?
4. What do Max and Leo initially believe when they walk into their office at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Where is Leo during act 2, scene 6?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)