|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the other side of the sign the workman puts up in act 2, scene 3?
(a) "Closing Night."
(b) "You Will Never Look at Hitler the Same Again."
(c) "A Bialystock/Bloom Production."
(d) "You Cannot Afford to Not See This."
2. What happens when Franz runs backstage when act 2, scene 3?
(a) He knocks Ulla over.
(b) He hurts his back.
(c) He breaks his leg.
(d) He tips over the paint can.
3. What does Leo intend to do after their play debuted?
(a) Run away.
(b) Marry Ulla.
(c) Apologize to Franz.
(d) Turn himself in to the authorities.
4. Where does act 2, scene 6 take place?
(a) Max's jail cell.
(b) Max's house.
(c) Max's theater.
(d) Max's office.
5. In act 2, scene 2, for which character in Springtime for Hitler are all the actors onstage auditioning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
2. What does Ulla have to remind Max and Leo about after Max's return to the office in act 2, scene 1?
3. What is Leo's reaction to Ulla when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
4. What does Leo believe will prepare him for the uncertainty of love?
5. What does Franz have to do before he goes on stage in act 2, scene 3?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)