|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does act 2, scene 8 end?
(a) Prisoners of Love is being produced on Broadway.
(b) Ulla and Leo get a divorce.
(c) Franz is sent back to Germany.
(d) Max marries Ulla.
2. What must Leo now say instead of his previous statements in act 2, scene 3?
(a) "Angels and ministers of grace, defend us."
(b) "Break a leg."
(c) "Bonne chance."
(d) "Take no prisoners."
3. Why are Max and Leo stunned at the beginning of act 2, scene five?
(a) Roger broke his leg.
(b) Ulla quit the show.
(c) Their show incited a riot.
(d) Their show was a huge hit.
4. What is Ulla's role in the Springtime for Hitler as seen in act 2, scene 4?
(a) Eva Braun.
(b) The main chorus girl.
(c) Hitler's niece.
(d) Anne Frank.
5. What do Max and Leo walk through together when they exit stage at the very end of the show?
(a) Their office door.
(b) A jail cell.
(c) A sunset backdrop.
(d) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Max and Leo sing about in act 2, scene 9?
2. What has Ulla done to the office at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What happens after the men are pardoned in act 2, scene 8?
4. What do Max and Leo initially believe when they walk into their office at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Franz claim about Hitler?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)