|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Max feeling hurt in act 2, scene 6?
(a) Ulla is in love with Leo and not Max.
(b) His little old ladies are upset at him.
(c) Leo has abandoned him when he needs him the most.
(d) His plan to make money did not work.
2. In act 2, scene 2, for which character in Springtime for Hitler are all the actors onstage auditioning?
3. What does Ulla do before she runs backstage for costume and makeup in act 2, scene 3?
(a) She kisses Leo.
(b) She hugs Max.
(c) She adjusts Leo's tie.
(d) She falls and hurts her ankle.
4. What does Max say Leo has not yet earned the right to do in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Be with Ulla.
(b) Go backstage.
(c) Wear a producer's hat.
(d) Sit in the front row.
5. What happens after the men are pardoned in act 2, scene 8?
(a) Franz tries to shoot Max and Leo.
(b) Max and Leo decide to never see each other again.
(c) The jail transorms into the Schubert Theater.
(d) Leo runs away from Franz.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the office look in Act 2?
2. How does act 2, scene 8 end?
3. Who is leading the chorus girls during act 2, scene 8?
4. Who joins Max, Leo, and Ulla during act 2, scene 2?
5. What does Leo send Max in act 2, scene 6?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)