|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the office look in Act 2?
(a) The office is bare.
(b) Everything is white.
(c) The office now has a bed in it.
(d) Everything is black.
2. What are Max and Leo wearing in act 2, scene 9?
(a) Their office clothing.
(c) Costumes for the musical.
(d) Convict uniforms.
3. What does Ulla do to Leo when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She flirts with him.
(d) She asks for his help.
4. What happens to Max and Leo at the end of act 2, scene 7?
(a) They are set free.
(b) They are kicked out of the producing business.
(c) They are sentenced to five years in Sing Sing.
(d) They have to pay everyone back.
5. What does Franz claim about Hitler?
(a) He once read Franz's script.
(b) He was a strong man.
(c) He was a mother's boy.
(d) He never actually hurt anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What formation does the goose-stepping, storm trooper chorus form during the big dance sequence in Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 3?
2. What does Max tell Leo to do when he returns to the office in act 2, scene 1?
3. Who is the only person who can take over for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
4. Where does the beginning of act 2, scene 8 take place?
5. What offends Franz during the singing portion of the audition in act 2, scene 2?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)