|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
2. Where does act 2, scene 6 take place?
(a) Max's theater.
(b) Max's office.
(c) Max's jail cell.
(d) Max's house.
3. What is Ulla's role in the Springtime for Hitler as seen in act 2, scene 4?
(a) Anne Frank.
(b) Hitler's niece.
(c) The main chorus girl.
(d) Eva Braun.
4. Where does the beginning of act 2, scene 8 take place?
(c) Sing Sing.
(d) Max's office.
5. What are Max and Leo wearing in act 2, scene 9?
(b) Their office clothing.
(c) Convict uniforms.
(d) Costumes for the musical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the other side of the sign the workman puts up in act 2, scene 3?
2. Why is Max angry at Roger in act 2, scene 5?
3. Where does act 2, scene 2 take place?
4. What does Leo believe will prepare him for the uncertainty of love?
5. What day is it at the beginning of act 2, scene 3?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)