|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Leo sing about Ulla in act 2, scene 1?
(a) "That Face."
(b) "How Lucky I Am."
(c) "Why Now?"
(d) "That Woman."
2. What is the state of the stage in act 2, scene 2?
(a) The set is nearly built.
(b) The stage has been torn up.
(c) The stage is a disaster.
(d) The stage is bare.
3. What do the producers realize they do not have for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
(a) A costume.
(b) An understudy.
(c) A dressing room.
(d) A biography for the program.
4. What does Franz have to do before he goes on stage in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Put on his Hitler mustache.
(b) Do vocal warmups.
(c) Give the Siegfried Oath to the chorus.
(d) Run around the theater.
5. What happens to Franz when he tries to escape the office in act 2, scene 5?
(a) He breaks his arm.
(b) He loses his helmet.
(c) He is arrested for war crimes.
(d) He breaks his other leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song do Roger, Carmen, and Franz sing to Leo in act 2, scene 3?
2. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
3. Why is Max angry at Roger in act 2, scene 5?
4. How does act 2, scene 8 end?
5. What is Ulla's role in the Springtime for Hitler as seen in act 2, scene 4?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)