|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Max and Leo wearing in act 2, scene 9?
(a) Their office clothing.
(b) Convict uniforms.
(c) Costumes for the musical.
2. What is Ulla's role in the Springtime for Hitler as seen in act 2, scene 4?
(a) The main chorus girl.
(b) Hitler's niece.
(c) Eva Braun.
(d) Anne Frank.
3. What does Ulla do before she runs backstage for costume and makeup in act 2, scene 3?
(a) She kisses Leo.
(b) She adjusts Leo's tie.
(c) She hugs Max.
(d) She falls and hurts her ankle.
4. What formation does the goose-stepping, storm trooper chorus form during the big dance sequence in Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 3?
(a) A giant swastika.
(b) Germany's flag.
(c) A star of David.
(d) A cross.
5. What does Max give to Leo in act 2, scene 9?
(a) A leather belt.
(b) His blessing for Leo and Ulla's marriage.
(c) Rights to the new musical.
(d) A producer's hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes place after the dance audition in act 2, scene 2?
2. How is the off-stage action with Franz noted on stage in act 2, scene 3?
3. What do Max and Leo sing about in act 2, scene 9?
4. What offends Franz during the singing portion of the audition in act 2, scene 2?
5. Where does act 2, scene 2 take place?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)