|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is it at the beginning of act 2, scene 3?
(a) Final dress.
(b) First night of tech week.
(c) Opening night.
(d) Three days before opening night.
2. What is the musical Max is directing the prisoners in during act 2, scene 8?
(a) Little Old Lady Land.
(b) Unchained Hearts.
(c) Prisoners of Love.
(d) Springtime For Hitler: The Sequel.
3. What happens to Max and Leo at the end of act 2, scene 7?
(a) They are kicked out of the producing business.
(b) They are set free.
(c) They have to pay everyone back.
(d) They are sentenced to five years in Sing Sing.
4. Where does act 2, scene 6 take place?
(a) Max's office.
(b) Max's theater.
(c) Max's house.
(d) Max's jail cell.
5. What happens to Franz when he tries to escape the office in act 2, scene 5?
(a) He is arrested for war crimes.
(b) He loses his helmet.
(c) He breaks his other leg.
(d) He breaks his arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offends Franz during the singing portion of the audition in act 2, scene 2?
2. What realization does Max have about Franz during the audition in act 2, scene 2?
3. What is Leo's reaction to Ulla when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
4. Who is directing the dancers in their audition for Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 2?
5. Why is Max feeling hurt in act 2, scene 6?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)