|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
2. What is Leo's reaction to Ulla when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He holds her.
(c) He knocks the paint over on accident.
(d) He reaches for his blue blanket.
3. In act 2, scene 2, for which character in Springtime for Hitler are all the actors onstage auditioning?
4. What does Ulla have to remind Max and Leo about after Max's return to the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) They are late for auditions.
(b) They are staring at her.
(c) They are late for an appointment with Franz.
(d) Roger is downstairs waiting for them.
5. Where does the character of Hitler end up standing at the end of the musical in act 2, scene 3?
(a) A star.
(b) A landmine.
(c) On a globe.
(d) A submarine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Max and Leo sing about in act 2, scene 9?
2. What does Franz have to do before he goes on stage in act 2, scene 3?
3. What is the musical Max is directing the prisoners in during act 2, scene 8?
4. What realization does Max have about Franz during the audition in act 2, scene 2?
5. What does Max say Leo has not yet earned the right to do in act 2, scene 3?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)