|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franz have to do before he goes on stage in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Give the Siegfried Oath to the chorus.
(b) Do vocal warmups.
(c) Put on his Hitler mustache.
(d) Run around the theater.
2. What happens to Franz when he tries to escape the office in act 2, scene 5?
(a) He loses his helmet.
(b) He breaks his arm.
(c) He breaks his other leg.
(d) He is arrested for war crimes.
3. Who must Roger hug during curtain call instead of Carmen Ghia?
4. What does Ulla do to Leo when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
(a) She asks for his help.
(b) She flirts with him.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She kisses him.
5. When does act 2, scene 6 take place?
(a) The day after opening night.
(b) A year after opening night.
(c) A few weeks after opening night.
(d) The night after the show closes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of the stage in act 2, scene 2?
2. How is Max declared in court during the trial of act 2, scene 7?
3. What must Leo now say instead of his previous statements in act 2, scene 3?
4. Who is the only person who can take over for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
5. What does Ulla do before she runs backstage for costume and makeup in act 2, scene 3?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)