|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max give to Leo in act 2, scene 9?
(a) Rights to the new musical.
(b) A producer's hat.
(c) His blessing for Leo and Ulla's marriage.
(d) A leather belt.
2. What realization does Max have about Franz during the audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) Franz thinks Hitler is still alive and will come see the show.
(b) Franz is insane.
(c) Franz wants to take the show to Germany.
(d) Franz is the perfect person to play Hitler.
3. What does Franz claim about Hitler?
(a) He once read Franz's script.
(b) He never actually hurt anyone.
(c) He was a mother's boy.
(d) He was a strong man.
4. What does Max say is worse than being guilty in act 2, scene 7?
(a) Being around the little old ladies.
(b) Being left by Ulla.
(c) Being betrayed by Leo.
(d) Being broke.
5. What must Leo now say instead of his previous statements in act 2, scene 3?
(a) "Bonne chance."
(b) "Angels and ministers of grace, defend us."
(c) "Take no prisoners."
(d) "Break a leg."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the musical Max is directing the prisoners in during act 2, scene 8?
2. Where does the character of Hitler end up standing at the end of the musical in act 2, scene 3?
3. What is Leo's reaction to Ulla when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
4. How is Max declared in court during the trial of act 2, scene 7?
5. Where does act 2, scene 6 take place?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)