|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max say Leo has not yet earned the right to do in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Be with Ulla.
(b) Go backstage.
(c) Wear a producer's hat.
(d) Sit in the front row.
2. What must Max do when he leaves the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) See Roger about choreography.
(b) Make a payment to the Schubert.
(c) See Hold Me-Touch Me.
(d) Placate Franz with a German dinner.
3. What is on the other side of the sign the workman puts up in act 2, scene 3?
(a) "A Bialystock/Bloom Production."
(b) "Closing Night."
(c) "You Will Never Look at Hitler the Same Again."
(d) "You Cannot Afford to Not See This."
4. Who is leading the chorus girls during act 2, scene 8?
(c) Carmen Ghia.
5. What does Max tell Leo to do when he returns to the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) Work with Ulla on a choregraphed dance.
(b) Create two sets of books for the production.
(c) Go see Franz about being at the auditions.
(d) Have a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
2. What takes place after the dance audition in act 2, scene 2?
3. Who is the only person who can take over for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
4. What do Max and Leo commit to doing together at the end of the show?
5. What do Max and Leo walk through together when they exit stage at the very end of the show?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)