|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the signature song Max and Leo's musical?
(a) "Siegfried's Oath."
(b) "Say Goodnight, Eva."
(c) "Oh, Adolph!"
(d) "Springtime for Hitler."
2. What do Max and Leo walk through together when they exit stage at the very end of the show?
(a) Their office door.
(b) A jail cell.
(c) A sunset backdrop.
(d) The theater.
3. What happens to Franz when he tries to escape the office in act 2, scene 5?
(a) He is arrested for war crimes.
(b) He loses his helmet.
(c) He breaks his arm.
(d) He breaks his other leg.
4. How are the dancers dressed in the act 2, scene 2 audition?
(a) Hitler costumes.
(b) Indian chiefs.
5. What day is it at the beginning of act 2, scene 3?
(a) First night of tech week.
(b) Final dress.
(c) Three days before opening night.
(d) Opening night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Max do when he leaves the office in act 2, scene 1?
2. What formation does the goose-stepping, storm trooper chorus form during the big dance sequence in Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 3?
3. What does Roger do after the dance audition in act 2, scene 2?
4. What must Leo now say instead of his previous statements in act 2, scene 3?
5. Where does act 2, scene 6 take place?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)