|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Max do when he leaves the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) See Roger about choreography.
(b) Make a payment to the Schubert.
(c) See Hold Me-Touch Me.
(d) Placate Franz with a German dinner.
2. What does Leo believe will prepare him for the uncertainty of love?
(a) His caution.
(b) Ulla's beautiful face.
(c) Ulla's sweet countenance.
(d) His financial support.
3. What offends Franz during the singing portion of the audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) A Jewish man playing Hitler.
(b) Homosexual men auditioning for Hitler.
(c) Ulla's presence.
(d) Leo's inability to sing.
4. What apparently happened to Leo and Ulla in Rio?
(a) They broke up.
(b) They got married.
(c) Franz followed and threatened them.
(d) Ulla got pregnant.
5. What does Ulla have to remind Max and Leo about after Max's return to the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) Roger is downstairs waiting for them.
(b) They are late for auditions.
(c) They are late for an appointment with Franz.
(d) They are staring at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max tell Leo to do when he returns to the office in act 2, scene 1?
2. What has Ulla done to the office at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What is the musical Max is directing the prisoners in during act 2, scene 8?
4. From where do Max and Leo enter in act 2, scene 9?
5. What does Leo send Max in act 2, scene 6?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)