|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the signature song Max and Leo's musical?
(a) "Say Goodnight, Eva."
(b) "Siegfried's Oath."
(c) "Springtime for Hitler."
(d) "Oh, Adolph!"
2. What does Roger do after the dance audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) He cuts a lot of singers right away.
(b) He casts the show immediately.
(c) He trips one of the dancers who was flirting with Carmen.
(d) He asks Ulla to play Hitler.
3. What song do Roger, Carmen, and Franz sing to Leo in act 2, scene 3?
(a) "You Cannot Take It With You."
(b) "You Never Say Good Luck on Opening Night."
(c) "All For You, Leo Bloom."
(d) "You Will Never Walk Alone."
4. Why are Max and Leo stunned at the beginning of act 2, scene five?
(a) Ulla quit the show.
(b) Roger broke his leg.
(c) Their show was a huge hit.
(d) Their show incited a riot.
5. What is the musical Max is directing the prisoners in during act 2, scene 8?
(a) Little Old Lady Land.
(b) Springtime For Hitler: The Sequel.
(c) Prisoners of Love.
(d) Unchained Hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the producers realize they do not have for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
2. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
3. When does act 2, scene 6 take place?
4. What does Leo do after Ulla kisses him in act 2, scene 1?
5. Where is Leo during act 2, scene 6?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)