|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Max allow the woman to audition ahead of time?
(a) She begs him to let her audition.
(b) He is attracted to her.
(c) He feels sorry for her.
(d) He wants to set her up with Leo.
2. What game must Max play with Hold Me-Touch Me in act 1, scene 9?
(a) "The Swedish MilkMaid and the Well-Hung Carpenter."
(b) "The Hairless Chihuahua and the Well-Hung Great Dane."
(c) "The Little Mermaid and the Angry Shark."
(d) "The Ant and the Spider."
3. How much money does Max say they need for their plan to work?
(a) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Three million dollars.
(c) Five million dollars.
(d) Two million dollars.
4. To whom do Max and Leo swear their allegiance, per the oath with Franz?
(a) Adolph Elizabeth Hitler.
(b) Heinreich Braun.
(c) Eva Braun.
(d) Franz Lorre.
5. Why is Roger dressed the way he is in act 1, scene 7?
(a) He is going to the Choreographer's Ball.
(b) He is going to Oktoberfest.
(c) He is going to a Japanese festival.
(d) He is going to a ball for experimental, abstract costumers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ulla's song?
2. What does Max vow to do at the end of act 1, scene 1?
3. What does Leo's boss tell him at the beginning of act 1, scene 3?
4. What is the subtitle of the play Max finds in act 1, scene 5?
5. Who is Leo's boss at his accounting firm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Max and Leo's plans for the future at the end of the musical?
2. How does Max propose to go about his new idea?
3. Why is Max kneeling in the beginning of act 1, scene 4?
4. How does Leo end up coming to Max's defense in the courtroom?
5. How is Leo atypical from the other accountants?
6. What is significant about Leo dropping his blue blanket in act 2, scene 1?
7. What must Leo and Max do in order to secure the rights for Springtime for Hitler?
8. How do Max and Leo convince Roger to direct Springtime for Hitler?
9. Describe Roger's production team.
10. What is Leo's analysis of the possibility of going to jail?
This section contains 1,119 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)