|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Leo's opinion about his accounting clients?
(a) They are incredibly smart.
(b) They are terrible people who deserve to be robbed.
(c) They are generous and will help him finance the musical.
(d) They are no smarter than he is.
2. How do Max and Leo take the oath when Franz is not looking?
(a) They cross their fingers.
(b) They lower their arms.
(c) They switch hands.
(d) They stick out their middle fingers.
3. From what classic work is Bialystock's latest flop in act 1, scene 1 adapted?
4. What is the name of Ulla's song?
(a) "Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood."
(b) "Because I Am."
(c) "When You Got It, Flaunt It."
(d) "Why Me?"
5. What job does Max offer Ulla until he can officially cast her in the musical?
(a) Secretary and receptionist.
(d) Cleaning lady and repairman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roger feel about the script for Springtime for Hitler?
2. Who is Leo's boss at his accounting firm?
3. Where does act 1, scene 2 take place?
4. What is the name of the location of act 1, scene nine?
5. Why does Roger initially refuse to direct the musical?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Max sum up about the author of Springtime for Hitler?
2. What wordplay is being used to comical affect with Ulla?
3. What are the first impressions given of Franz?
4. Why is Leo disgusted by the script Max chooses?
5. What is offered to Ulla by the end of act 1, scene 8?
6. For what event is Roger dressed up, and who is he going as?
7. What idea does Leo inadvertently give Max?
8. How does Leo act around Ulla in act 2, scene 1?
9. What is significant about Max and Leo staying up all night in act 1, scene 5?
10. How do Max, Leo, and Franz get pardoned?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)