|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes up the chorus in the main song in act 1, scene 9?
(a) Little old ladies.
(b) Homosexual men.
(c) Glitzy chorus girls.
(d) Cleaning ladies.
2. How does Leo feel about Ulla after meeting her in act 1, scene 8?
(a) He thinks she is dumb.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He thinks her accent is strange.
(d) He cannot stand her.
3. In what event will Max approve Leo's request in act 1, scene 5?
(a) Leo must get the contracts signed.
(b) Leo must first cast the musical.
(c) Leo has to become a full producer.
(d) Leo has to make some money first.
4. What type of a play is The Producers?
(d) Shakespearean comedy.
5. In act 1, scene 8, what does the woman auditioning for Max and Leo give as her first name?
(a) Ulla Voulez-vous A Mi Casa Sie Greten.
(b) Ulla Snorgen Borgen Yorgen Torgen Callen-Vallen Vu.
(c) Ulla Bulla-Lulla Kulla-Dulla Snorgen-Yorgenstein.
(d) Ulla Inga Hansen Bensen Yonsen Tallen-Hallen Svaden-Svanson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max vow to do at the end of act 1, scene 1?
2. When scene one begins, what time is it?
3. Where does the author of the play that Max finds in act 1, scene 5 live?
4. In act 1, scene 8, what do Max and Leo bring back to the office after meeting with Roger?
5. Why could Leo and Max go to jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Roger end up playing Hitler?
2. What is significant about Leo dropping his blue blanket in act 2, scene 1?
3. What is significant about Max and Leo staying up all night in act 1, scene 5?
4. What does it mean that Franz's only preparation for the show is to put on a Hitler mustache?
5. Describe Leo's fantasy sequence.
6. What is significant about Leo being chastised for being six minutes late?
7. What are some of the things Max does to procure the funds for Springtime for Hitler?
8. Why is Max kneeling in the beginning of act 1, scene 4?
9. What is the point of having Franz talk to pigeons?
10. Why is Leo disgusted by the script Max chooses?
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)