|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ulla's song?
(a) "Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood."
(b) "Why Me?"
(c) "When You Got It, Flaunt It."
(d) "Because I Am."
2. What is Franz wearing when Max and Leo find him?
(a) A milkmaid's garment.
(b) A kimono.
(c) A German army uniform.
(d) Lederhosen and an army helmet.
3. At the end of act 1, scene 8, where does Max tell Leo he will be going?
(a) Hold Me-Touch Me's House of Joy.
(b) Ulla Ulla Ulla Land.
(c) Little Old Lady Land.
(d) Leo's Little Limey Fun Time.
4. How does act 1, scene 3 end?
(a) The chorus girls surround Leo as his name shines from a marquee.
(b) Leo sings the breakout song of the show he wants to direct.
(c) Leo runs to Max's office.
(d) Leo tap dances on the accountants' desks.
5. What happens when that causes Leo to end up in the fetal position in act 1, scene 2?
(a) Max touches Leo's blue blanket.
(b) Max uses Leo's lucky pen.
(c) Max touches Leo's accountant's visor.
(d) Max offers Leo a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Outside of what theater does the first scene in act one take place?
2. Who is Leo's boss at his accounting firm?
3. What is the name of the show that has opened and closed in the same night in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who is Roger DeBris?
5. How does the banner dropped at the end of act 1, scene 9 describe Max and Leo's show?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is hurting Max the most in act 2, scene 7?
2. How do Max and Leo convince Roger to direct Springtime for Hitler?
3. What are the first impressions given of Franz?
4. What does it mean that Franz's only preparation for the show is to put on a Hitler mustache?
5. What must Leo and Max do in order to secure the rights for Springtime for Hitler?
6. Why do Max and Leo approach Roger DeBris to direct the play?
7. What are Max and Leo's plans for the future at the end of the musical?
8. What is significant about the references to homosexuality in act 2, scene 2?
9. Why does Franz threaten to shoot Max and Leo?
10. How is Leo atypical from the other accountants?
This section contains 1,098 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)