|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the musical Max is directing the prisoners in during act 2, scene 8?
(a) Prisoners of Love.
(b) Springtime For Hitler: The Sequel.
(c) Unchained Hearts.
(d) Little Old Lady Land.
2. Who is the only person who can take over for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
3. What does Ulla do before she runs backstage for costume and makeup in act 2, scene 3?
(a) She adjusts Leo's tie.
(b) She hugs Max.
(c) She kisses Leo.
(d) She falls and hurts her ankle.
4. What is Leo's reaction to Ulla when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
(a) He holds her.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He reaches for his blue blanket.
(d) He knocks the paint over on accident.
5. What does Franz claim about Hitler?
(a) He was a mother's boy.
(b) He once read Franz's script.
(c) He was a strong man.
(d) He never actually hurt anyone.
6. What does Leo do after Ulla kisses him in act 2, scene 1?
(a) He asks her to marry him.
(b) He knocks the can of paint over.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He throws his blue blanket in the trash can.
7. What does Leo intend to do after their play debuted?
(a) Marry Ulla.
(b) Run away.
(c) Turn himself in to the authorities.
(d) Apologize to Franz.
8. Who joins Max, Leo, and Ulla during act 2, scene 2?
(a) Hold Me-Touch Me.
(b) Carmen Ghia's brother.
(c) Roger and Franz.
(d) Ulla's sister.
9. Where does act 2, scene 6 take place?
(a) Max's office.
(b) Max's theater.
(c) Max's jail cell.
(d) Max's house.
10. What apparently happened to Leo and Ulla in Rio?
(a) They broke up.
(b) They got married.
(c) Ulla got pregnant.
(d) Franz followed and threatened them.
11. What happens after the men are pardoned in act 2, scene 8?
(a) Franz tries to shoot Max and Leo.
(b) Max and Leo decide to never see each other again.
(c) The jail transorms into the Schubert Theater.
(d) Leo runs away from Franz.
12. What do the producers realize they do not have for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
(a) A biography for the program.
(b) An understudy.
(c) A dressing room.
(d) A costume.
13. What does Leo believe will prepare him for the uncertainty of love?
(a) His financial support.
(b) His caution.
(c) Ulla's beautiful face.
(d) Ulla's sweet countenance.
14. Who must Roger hug during curtain call instead of Carmen Ghia?
15. What day is it at the beginning of act 2, scene 3?
(a) Three days before opening night.
(b) Final dress.
(c) Opening night.
(d) First night of tech week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song do Roger, Carmen, and Franz sing to Leo in act 2, scene 3?
2. What is the signature song Max and Leo's musical?
3. What happens to Franz when he tries to escape the office in act 2, scene 5?
4. How are the dancers dressed in the act 2, scene 2 audition?
5. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)