|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does act 2, scene 2 take place?
(a) The theater.
(b) Franz's rooftop.
(c) Ulla's apartment.
(d) Max's office.
2. What song does Leo sing about Ulla in act 2, scene 1?
(a) "That Woman."
(b) "How Lucky I Am."
(c) "That Face."
(d) "Why Now?"
3. What do Max and Leo initially believe when they walk into their office at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) They are in the wrong room.
(b) They wandered into Ulla's bedroom.
(c) They have been robbed.
(d) The collections agency took Max's furniture.
4. Where does the character of Hitler end up standing at the end of the musical in act 2, scene 3?
(a) On a globe.
(b) A landmine.
(c) A star.
(d) A submarine.
5. How is Max declared in court during the trial of act 2, scene 7?
(a) Incredibly guilty.
(b) Guilty by reason of insanity.
(d) It is a mistrial.
6. Where does act 2, scene 6 take place?
(a) Max's house.
(b) Max's theater.
(c) Max's jail cell.
(d) Max's office.
7. What is the signature song Max and Leo's musical?
(a) "Siegfried's Oath."
(b) "Springtime for Hitler."
(c) "Oh, Adolph!"
(d) "Say Goodnight, Eva."
8. Where is Max taken at the end of act 2, scene 5?
(a) Roger's house.
(b) The police station.
(c) Franz's rooftop.
(d) The theater.
9. What takes place after the dance audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) Kick-line tests.
(c) Vocal auditions.
(d) Cold readings.
10. Why are Max, Leo, and Franz pardoned by the governor while in prison during act 2, scene 8?
(a) They have brought happiness to the prison.
(b) Roger fabricated evidence to set them free.
(c) New evidence found them not guilty.
(d) Ulla is taking the fall for them.
11. What has Ulla done to the office at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She has cleaned and painted it.
(b) She has made a mess of the paperwork.
(c) She has sold the furniture.
(d) She had made it into her bedroom.
12. What happens after the men are pardoned in act 2, scene 8?
(a) Leo runs away from Franz.
(b) Franz tries to shoot Max and Leo.
(c) The jail transorms into the Schubert Theater.
(d) Max and Leo decide to never see each other again.
13. What does Ulla do before she runs backstage for costume and makeup in act 2, scene 3?
(a) She falls and hurts her ankle.
(b) She hugs Max.
(c) She adjusts Leo's tie.
(d) She kisses Leo.
14. What does Ulla have to remind Max and Leo about after Max's return to the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) Roger is downstairs waiting for them.
(b) They are late for an appointment with Franz.
(c) They are staring at her.
(d) They are late for auditions.
15. What is Ulla's role in the Springtime for Hitler as seen in act 2, scene 4?
(a) The main chorus girl.
(b) Anne Frank.
(c) Hitler's niece.
(d) Eva Braun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offends Franz during the singing portion of the audition in act 2, scene 2?
2. What does Leo send Max in act 2, scene 6?
3. How does act 2, scene 8 end?
4. What is Ulla doing when Max and Leo walk into the office in act 2, scene 1?
5. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)