|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the beginning of act 2, scene 8 take place?
(a) Max's office.
(c) Sing Sing.
2. What apparently happened to Leo and Ulla in Rio?
(a) Franz followed and threatened them.
(b) They got married.
(c) They broke up.
(d) Ulla got pregnant.
3. What does Max say is worse than being guilty in act 2, scene 7?
(a) Being betrayed by Leo.
(b) Being left by Ulla.
(c) Being around the little old ladies.
(d) Being broke.
4. What do Max and Leo commit to doing together at the end of the show?
(a) Community service.
(b) Writing original plays together.
(c) Paying back all the ladies that Max received money from.
(d) Produce plays.
5. Who is the only person who can take over for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
6. What realization does Max have about Franz during the audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) Franz thinks Hitler is still alive and will come see the show.
(b) Franz is insane.
(c) Franz is the perfect person to play Hitler.
(d) Franz wants to take the show to Germany.
7. Why is Max feeling hurt in act 2, scene 6?
(a) Leo has abandoned him when he needs him the most.
(b) Ulla is in love with Leo and not Max.
(c) His little old ladies are upset at him.
(d) His plan to make money did not work.
8. What does Leo send Max in act 2, scene 6?
(a) A postcard.
(b) A bottle of bourbon.
(c) A file.
(d) A producer's hat.
9. What is the state of the stage in act 2, scene 2?
(a) The stage is a disaster.
(b) The stage has been torn up.
(c) The stage is bare.
(d) The set is nearly built.
10. Who is directing the dancers in their audition for Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 2?
(d) Carmen Ghia.
11. What does Max sing in act 2, scene 6?
(d) "I'm So Tired."
12. Who joins Max, Leo, and Ulla during act 2, scene 2?
(a) Carmen Ghia's brother.
(b) Ulla's sister.
(c) Roger and Franz.
(d) Hold Me-Touch Me.
13. What is the musical Max is directing the prisoners in during act 2, scene 8?
(a) Prisoners of Love.
(b) Little Old Lady Land.
(c) Unchained Hearts.
(d) Springtime For Hitler: The Sequel.
14. What must Leo now say instead of his previous statements in act 2, scene 3?
(a) "Break a leg."
(b) "Angels and ministers of grace, defend us."
(c) "Take no prisoners."
(d) "Bonne chance."
15. Where does act 2, scene 2 take place?
(a) Franz's rooftop.
(b) Ulla's apartment.
(c) The theater.
(d) Max's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the dancers dressed in the act 2, scene 2 audition?
2. What happens to Max and Leo at the end of act 2, scene 7?
3. Who must Roger hug during curtain call instead of Carmen Ghia?
4. What does Leo admit when he and Ulla arrive at the courtroom in act 2, scene 7?
5. What do Max and Leo initially believe when they walk into their office at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)