|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo do after Ulla kisses him in act 2, scene 1?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He asks her to marry him.
(c) He throws his blue blanket in the trash can.
(d) He knocks the can of paint over.
2. What does Max tell Leo to do when he returns to the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) Go see Franz about being at the auditions.
(b) Create two sets of books for the production.
(c) Work with Ulla on a choregraphed dance.
(d) Have a drink.
3. What does Franz demonstrate to the singers and the producers in the audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) His tone-deaf singing.
(b) His ability to speak without an accent.
(c) His bigotry.
(d) His strong, German-accented singing voice.
4. What do Max and Leo commit to doing together at the end of the show?
(a) Writing original plays together.
(b) Paying back all the ladies that Max received money from.
(c) Produce plays.
(d) Community service.
5. What does Franz have to do before he goes on stage in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Run around the theater.
(b) Put on his Hitler mustache.
(c) Do vocal warmups.
(d) Give the Siegfried Oath to the chorus.
6. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
7. What is Ulla doing when Max and Leo walk into the office in act 2, scene 1?
(b) Building a new desk for Leo.
8. What happens when Franz runs backstage when act 2, scene 3?
(a) He tips over the paint can.
(b) He hurts his back.
(c) He knocks Ulla over.
(d) He breaks his leg.
9. What has Ulla done to the office at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She has cleaned and painted it.
(b) She has sold the furniture.
(c) She has made a mess of the paperwork.
(d) She had made it into her bedroom.
10. Where is Max taken at the end of act 2, scene 5?
(a) The theater.
(b) The police station.
(c) Franz's rooftop.
(d) Roger's house.
11. What do the producers realize they do not have for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
(a) An understudy.
(b) A dressing room.
(c) A biography for the program.
(d) A costume.
12. What does Franz claim about Hitler?
(a) He once read Franz's script.
(b) He was a mother's boy.
(c) He never actually hurt anyone.
(d) He was a strong man.
13. How does the office look in Act 2?
(a) Everything is white.
(b) The office is bare.
(c) Everything is black.
(d) The office now has a bed in it.
14. What happens to Max and Leo at the end of act 2, scene 7?
(a) They are set free.
(b) They have to pay everyone back.
(c) They are kicked out of the producing business.
(d) They are sentenced to five years in Sing Sing.
15. Who is the only person who can take over for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo send Max in act 2, scene 6?
2. Who is leading the chorus girls during act 2, scene 8?
3. Where does the character of Hitler end up standing at the end of the musical in act 2, scene 3?
4. What does Leo admit when he and Ulla arrive at the courtroom in act 2, scene 7?
5. When does act 2, scene 6 take place?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)