|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Max and Leo commit to doing together at the end of the show?
(a) Community service.
(b) Paying back all the ladies that Max received money from.
(c) Writing original plays together.
(d) Produce plays.
2. What happens to Max and Leo at the end of act 2, scene 7?
(a) They have to pay everyone back.
(b) They are sentenced to five years in Sing Sing.
(c) They are kicked out of the producing business.
(d) They are set free.
3. What has Ulla done to the office at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She has sold the furniture.
(b) She has made a mess of the paperwork.
(c) She has cleaned and painted it.
(d) She had made it into her bedroom.
4. Who joins Max, Leo, and Ulla during act 2, scene 2?
(a) Ulla's sister.
(b) Roger and Franz.
(c) Carmen Ghia's brother.
(d) Hold Me-Touch Me.
5. Who is leading the chorus girls during act 2, scene 8?
(a) Carmen Ghia.
6. What does Leo admit when he and Ulla arrive at the courtroom in act 2, scene 7?
(a) He is also responsible for the accounting fraud.
(b) He does not like Max.
(c) He did not want to produce the musical.
(d) He was forced to create two sets of books by Max.
7. What formation does the goose-stepping, storm trooper chorus form during the big dance sequence in Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 3?
(a) A star of David.
(b) A cross.
(c) A giant swastika.
(d) Germany's flag.
8. What is Leo's reaction to Ulla when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He holds her.
(c) He reaches for his blue blanket.
(d) He knocks the paint over on accident.
9. Where is Leo during act 2, scene 6?
(b) Roger's house.
(c) Franz's pigeon cages.
10. From where do Max and Leo enter in act 2, scene 9?
(a) They are raised up from the orchestral pit.
(b) They enter from the audience.
(c) They rappel down from the stage.
(d) They enter from opposite sides of the stage.
11. How is the off-stage action with Franz noted on stage in act 2, scene 3?
(a) He is silhouetted.
(b) A stagehand comes back onstage and tells Leo that Franz is hurt.
(c) A crash is heard.
(d) Franz comes back onstage and tells everyone that he broke his leg.
12. Why is Max feeling hurt in act 2, scene 6?
(a) His little old ladies are upset at him.
(b) Ulla is in love with Leo and not Max.
(c) Leo has abandoned him when he needs him the most.
(d) His plan to make money did not work.
13. Who is directing the dancers in their audition for Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 2?
(d) Carmen Ghia.
14. How is Max declared in court during the trial of act 2, scene 7?
(b) It is a mistrial.
(c) Guilty by reason of insanity.
(d) Incredibly guilty.
15. What big mistake does Leo make in act 2, scene 3?
(a) He walks underneath a ladder.
(b) He says "Macbeth."
(c) He tells everyone to break a leg.
(d) He wishes everyone good luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Max and Leo initially believe when they walk into their office at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What song do Roger, Carmen, and Franz sing to Leo in act 2, scene 3?
3. What offends Franz during the singing portion of the audition in act 2, scene 2?
4. Where does the beginning of act 2, scene 8 take place?
5. What does Ulla have to remind Max and Leo about after Max's return to the office in act 2, scene 1?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)