|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Franz runs backstage when act 2, scene 3?
(a) He hurts his back.
(b) He knocks Ulla over.
(c) He breaks his leg.
(d) He tips over the paint can.
2. What does Max say Leo has not yet earned the right to do in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Sit in the front row.
(b) Be with Ulla.
(c) Go backstage.
(d) Wear a producer's hat.
3. What apparently happened to Leo and Ulla in Rio?
(a) Franz followed and threatened them.
(b) They broke up.
(c) Ulla got pregnant.
(d) They got married.
4. When does act 2, scene 6 take place?
(a) The night after the show closes.
(b) A few weeks after opening night.
(c) The day after opening night.
(d) A year after opening night.
5. What do Max and Leo commit to doing together at the end of the show?
(a) Paying back all the ladies that Max received money from.
(b) Community service.
(c) Produce plays.
(d) Writing original plays together.
6. How are the dancers dressed in the act 2, scene 2 audition?
(b) Indian chiefs.
(c) Hitler costumes.
7. From where do Max and Leo enter in act 2, scene 9?
(a) They are raised up from the orchestral pit.
(b) They enter from opposite sides of the stage.
(c) They rappel down from the stage.
(d) They enter from the audience.
8. What is the musical Max is directing the prisoners in during act 2, scene 8?
(a) Unchained Hearts.
(b) Springtime For Hitler: The Sequel.
(c) Little Old Lady Land.
(d) Prisoners of Love.
9. How is Max declared in court during the trial of act 2, scene 7?
(b) Incredibly guilty.
(c) It is a mistrial.
(d) Guilty by reason of insanity.
10. What historical character is NOT part of Springtime for Hitler?
11. What is on the other side of the sign the workman puts up in act 2, scene 3?
(a) "Closing Night."
(b) "You Will Never Look at Hitler the Same Again."
(c) "A Bialystock/Bloom Production."
(d) "You Cannot Afford to Not See This."
12. What does Leo send Max in act 2, scene 6?
(a) A file.
(b) A postcard.
(c) A producer's hat.
(d) A bottle of bourbon.
13. What do the producers realize they do not have for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
(a) A costume.
(b) An understudy.
(c) A biography for the program.
(d) A dressing room.
14. What does Ulla do before she runs backstage for costume and makeup in act 2, scene 3?
(a) She adjusts Leo's tie.
(b) She hugs Max.
(c) She falls and hurts her ankle.
(d) She kisses Leo.
15. What must Max do when he leaves the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) Placate Franz with a German dinner.
(b) See Roger about choreography.
(c) Make a payment to the Schubert.
(d) See Hold Me-Touch Me.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo do after Ulla kisses him in act 2, scene 1?
2. What do Max and Leo sing about in act 2, scene 9?
3. What is Leo's reaction to Ulla when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
4. What formation does the goose-stepping, storm trooper chorus form during the big dance sequence in Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 3?
5. Where is Leo during act 2, scene 6?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)