|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max give to Leo in act 2, scene 9?
(a) Rights to the new musical.
(b) A producer's hat.
(c) His blessing for Leo and Ulla's marriage.
(d) A leather belt.
2. What realization does Max have about Franz during the audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) Franz thinks Hitler is still alive and will come see the show.
(b) Franz is insane.
(c) Franz wants to take the show to Germany.
(d) Franz is the perfect person to play Hitler.
3. What does Franz claim about Hitler?
(a) He once read Franz's script.
(b) He never actually hurt anyone.
(c) He was a mother's boy.
(d) He was a strong man.
4. What does Max say is worse than being guilty in act 2, scene 7?
(a) Being around the little old ladies.
(b) Being left by Ulla.
(c) Being betrayed by Leo.
(d) Being broke.
5. What must Leo now say instead of his previous statements in act 2, scene 3?
(a) "Bonne chance."
(b) "Angels and ministers of grace, defend us."
(c) "Take no prisoners."
(d) "Break a leg."
6. What is the musical Max is directing the prisoners in during act 2, scene 8?
(a) Springtime For Hitler: The Sequel.
(b) Prisoners of Love.
(c) Little Old Lady Land.
(d) Unchained Hearts.
7. Where does the character of Hitler end up standing at the end of the musical in act 2, scene 3?
(a) A landmine.
(b) On a globe.
(c) A submarine.
(d) A star.
8. What is Leo's reaction to Ulla when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
(a) He reaches for his blue blanket.
(b) He knocks the paint over on accident.
(c) He holds her.
(d) He runs away.
9. How is Max declared in court during the trial of act 2, scene 7?
(a) Incredibly guilty.
(c) Guilty by reason of insanity.
(d) It is a mistrial.
10. Where does act 2, scene 6 take place?
(a) Max's theater.
(b) Max's jail cell.
(c) Max's house.
(d) Max's office.
11. What happens to Max and Leo at the end of act 2, scene 7?
(a) They have to pay everyone back.
(b) They are sentenced to five years in Sing Sing.
(c) They are set free.
(d) They are kicked out of the producing business.
12. What does Leo admit when he and Ulla arrive at the courtroom in act 2, scene 7?
(a) He is also responsible for the accounting fraud.
(b) He does not like Max.
(c) He was forced to create two sets of books by Max.
(d) He did not want to produce the musical.
13. Who joins Max, Leo, and Ulla during act 2, scene 2?
(a) Carmen Ghia's brother.
(b) Hold Me-Touch Me.
(c) Ulla's sister.
(d) Roger and Franz.
14. Why is Max angry at Roger in act 2, scene 5?
(a) Roger made the musical a disaster.
(b) Roger made Hitler very effeminate.
(c) Roger hugged Carmen Ghia at curtain call.
(d) Roger made the musical a success.
15. What does Franz have to do before he goes on stage in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Run around the theater.
(b) Do vocal warmups.
(c) Give the Siegfried Oath to the chorus.
(d) Put on his Hitler mustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ulla do to Leo when they are alone in act 2, scene 1?
2. Why is Max feeling hurt in act 2, scene 6?
3. What is on the other side of the sign the workman puts up in act 2, scene 3?
4. What do Max and Leo sing about in act 2, scene 9?
5. What apparently happened to Leo and Ulla in Rio?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)