|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Max do when he leaves the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) Placate Franz with a German dinner.
(b) See Hold Me-Touch Me.
(c) Make a payment to the Schubert.
(d) See Roger about choreography.
2. Where is Leo during act 2, scene 6?
(c) Franz's pigeon cages.
(d) Roger's house.
3. What does Franz claim about Hitler?
(a) He was a strong man.
(b) He never actually hurt anyone.
(c) He was a mother's boy.
(d) He once read Franz's script.
4. What does Max say is worse than being guilty in act 2, scene 7?
(a) Being broke.
(b) Being around the little old ladies.
(c) Being betrayed by Leo.
(d) Being left by Ulla.
5. How are the dancers dressed in the act 2, scene 2 audition?
(a) Indian chiefs.
(b) Hitler costumes.
6. What does Leo believe will prepare him for the uncertainty of love?
(a) His financial support.
(b) Ulla's sweet countenance.
(c) His caution.
(d) Ulla's beautiful face.
7. What is the state of the stage in act 2, scene 2?
(a) The stage is bare.
(b) The stage is a disaster.
(c) The stage has been torn up.
(d) The set is nearly built.
8. What apparently happened to Leo and Ulla in Rio?
(a) They got married.
(b) Franz followed and threatened them.
(c) They broke up.
(d) Ulla got pregnant.
9. What does Ulla do before she runs backstage for costume and makeup in act 2, scene 3?
(a) She kisses Leo.
(b) She hugs Max.
(c) She adjusts Leo's tie.
(d) She falls and hurts her ankle.
10. How is Max declared in court during the trial of act 2, scene 7?
(b) Incredibly guilty.
(c) Guilty by reason of insanity.
(d) It is a mistrial.
11. What realization does Max have about Franz during the audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) Franz thinks Hitler is still alive and will come see the show.
(b) Franz is insane.
(c) Franz wants to take the show to Germany.
(d) Franz is the perfect person to play Hitler.
12. What do Max and Leo initially believe when they walk into their office at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) They have been robbed.
(b) The collections agency took Max's furniture.
(c) They wandered into Ulla's bedroom.
(d) They are in the wrong room.
13. What do Max and Leo sing about together in the courtroom in act 2, scene 7?
(a) They know they can never be friends again because of Ulla.
(b) They cannot stand to be around each other.
(c) They hope the other one lands in prison for a long time.
(d) They have changed each other's lives for the better.
14. What is the musical Max is directing the prisoners in during act 2, scene 8?
(a) Springtime For Hitler: The Sequel.
(b) Unchained Hearts.
(c) Little Old Lady Land.
(d) Prisoners of Love.
15. What is Ulla's role in the Springtime for Hitler as seen in act 2, scene 4?
(a) Hitler's niece.
(b) The main chorus girl.
(c) Anne Frank.
(d) Eva Braun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song do Roger, Carmen, and Franz sing to Leo in act 2, scene 3?
2. What does Leo do after Ulla kisses him in act 2, scene 1?
3. How is the off-stage action with Franz noted on stage in act 2, scene 3?
4. What big mistake does Leo make in act 2, scene 3?
5. How does act 2, scene 8 end?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)