|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does act 2, scene 6 take place?
(a) The night after the show closes.
(b) A year after opening night.
(c) The day after opening night.
(d) A few weeks after opening night.
2. What realization does Max have about Franz during the audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) Franz thinks Hitler is still alive and will come see the show.
(b) Franz is the perfect person to play Hitler.
(c) Franz wants to take the show to Germany.
(d) Franz is insane.
3. What does Leo send Max in act 2, scene 6?
(a) A bottle of bourbon.
(b) A file.
(c) A postcard.
(d) A producer's hat.
4. How is Max declared in court during the trial of act 2, scene 7?
(a) Guilty by reason of insanity.
(b) Incredibly guilty.
(d) It is a mistrial.
5. Who is the only person who can take over for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
6. What does Max say is worse than being guilty in act 2, scene 7?
(a) Being left by Ulla.
(b) Being around the little old ladies.
(c) Being broke.
(d) Being betrayed by Leo.
7. What happens to Franz when he tries to escape the office in act 2, scene 5?
(a) He breaks his other leg.
(b) He loses his helmet.
(c) He breaks his arm.
(d) He is arrested for war crimes.
8. What does Roger do after the dance audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) He casts the show immediately.
(b) He asks Ulla to play Hitler.
(c) He trips one of the dancers who was flirting with Carmen.
(d) He cuts a lot of singers right away.
9. What do Max and Leo sing about in act 2, scene 9?
(a) How they both love Ulla.
(b) The end of their partnership.
(c) Their gratitude to Roger and Franz.
(d) Their friendship.
10. What offends Franz during the singing portion of the audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) A Jewish man playing Hitler.
(b) Leo's inability to sing.
(c) Homosexual men auditioning for Hitler.
(d) Ulla's presence.
11. What is the state of the stage in act 2, scene 2?
(a) The stage has been torn up.
(b) The stage is bare.
(c) The stage is a disaster.
(d) The set is nearly built.
12. What does Franz have to do before he goes on stage in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Put on his Hitler mustache.
(b) Do vocal warmups.
(c) Give the Siegfried Oath to the chorus.
(d) Run around the theater.
13. What happens when Franz runs backstage when act 2, scene 3?
(a) He hurts his back.
(b) He breaks his leg.
(c) He knocks Ulla over.
(d) He tips over the paint can.
14. What does Leo intend to do after their play debuted?
(a) Marry Ulla.
(b) Apologize to Franz.
(c) Turn himself in to the authorities.
(d) Run away.
15. Who is leading the chorus girls during act 2, scene 8?
(c) Carmen Ghia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Max do when he leaves the office in act 2, scene 1?
2. Where is Leo during act 2, scene 6?
3. What does Leo do after Ulla kisses him in act 2, scene 1?
4. Who is directing the dancers in their audition for Springtime for Hitler in act 2, scene 2?
5. What do the producers realize they do not have for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)