|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before she starts singing in act 1, scene 8, what does Ulla claim as inspiration for her song?
(a) It is a traditional Swedish folk song.
(b) A man yelled at her from an office window the day before.
(c) She watched a man dancing in the streets.
(d) It makes her feel confident.
2. Why is Roger dressed the way he is in act 1, scene 7?
(a) He is going to a ball for experimental, abstract costumers.
(b) He is going to the Choreographer's Ball.
(c) He is going to Oktoberfest.
(d) He is going to a Japanese festival.
3. What is Franz doing at the beginning of act 1, scene 6?
(b) Exercising his pigeons.
(d) Feeding homing pigeons.
4. What does Leo's boss tell him at the beginning of act 1, scene 3?
(a) Leo will soon be promoted.
(b) Leo should learn a few tricks from Max.
(c) Leo is the smartest accountant he has.
(d) Leo will never amount to anything or progress in his career.
5. What does Leo request to wear before leaving the office in act 1, scene 5?
(a) A leather belt.
(b) A producer's hat like Max.
(c) A long coat.
(d) A tweed vest.
6. What does Leo bring out when Max makes him nervous in act 1, scene 2?
(a) His blue blanket.
(b) His accountant's visor.
(c) His stress ball.
(d) His lucky pen.
7. What happens when that causes Leo to end up in the fetal position in act 1, scene 2?
(a) Max uses Leo's lucky pen.
(b) Max touches Leo's accountant's visor.
(c) Max offers Leo a drink.
(d) Max touches Leo's blue blanket.
8. In Leo's fantasy in act 1, scene 3, what is glowing on the marquee?
(a) His name.
(b) The play's name.
(c) Max's name.
(d) His wife's name.
9. In what position does Leo find Max in act 1, scene 4?
(a) Lying on the floor.
(c) Standing on his desk.
(d) Crouched on the chair.
10. In what event will Max approve Leo's request in act 1, scene 5?
(a) Leo has to make some money first.
(b) Leo must get the contracts signed.
(c) Leo has to become a full producer.
(d) Leo must first cast the musical.
11. What type of a play is The Producers?
(d) Shakespearean comedy.
12. What does Franz deny being a member of?
(a) The pacifists in Switzerland.
(b) The Communist party.
(c) The Nazi party.
(d) The Fascists in Italy.
13. According to the three old ladies in act 1, scene 9, what do they really want in life?
14. In act 1, scene 9, who does Max push on a swing until she gives him a check?
(a) Kiss Me-Feel Me.
(b) Hug Me-Kiss Me.
(c) Lick Me-Bite Me.
(d) Hold Me-Touch Me.
15. What was Max once considered prior to this show?
(a) The King of Broadway.
(b) The Producer King.
(c) The King of Stage.
(d) The Producer's Producer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does act 1, scene 3 end?
2. What is Max's idea at the end of act 1, scene 2?
3. How does Leo feel about the play Max finds?
4. In act 1, scene 8, what do Max and Leo bring back to the office after meeting with Roger?
5. What is Leo's opinion about his accounting clients?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)