1. What type of a play is The Producers?
2. What is the first piece of music heard in this show?
3. What is Max Bialystock's profession?
4. Outside of what theater does the first scene in act one take place?
5. What year is it as the play begins?
6. When scene one begins, what time is it?
7. What is the name of the show that has opened and closed in the same night in Act 1, Scene 1?
8. From what classic work is Bialystock's latest flop in act 1, scene 1 adapted?
This section contains 5,116 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)