|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is leading the chorus girls during act 2, scene 8?
(a) Carmen Ghia.
2. What song do Roger and his team sing in act 1, scene 7?
(a) "All You Need is a Jew."
(b) "The Song That Goes Like This."
(c) "Keep It Gay."
(d) "Make 'em Laugh."
3. Who is Roger hoping to look like for the evening's event in act 1, scene 7?
(a) Grand Duchess Anastasia.
(b) Franz Liebkind.
(c) Madame Butterfly.
(d) Ethel Merman.
4. Who makes up Roger's team (the chorus) in the song in act 1, scene 7?
(a) Cleaning ladies.
(c) Men dressed as Leo and Max.
(d) Glitzy chorus girls.
5. What does Leo admit when he and Ulla arrive at the courtroom in act 2, scene 7?
(a) He was forced to create two sets of books by Max.
(b) He did not want to produce the musical.
(c) He does not like Max.
(d) He is also responsible for the accounting fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of a discrepancy is there in Max's books for his last show?
2. What is Leo's opinion about his accounting clients?
3. Who answers the door at Roger's apartment in act 1, scene 7?
4. What does Max say is worse than being guilty in act 2, scene 7?
5. Who is Roger DeBris?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)