|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Max allow the woman to audition ahead of time?
(a) He wants to set her up with Leo.
(b) She begs him to let her audition.
(c) He feels sorry for her.
(d) He is attracted to her.
2. In act 1, scene 9, who does Max push on a swing until she gives him a check?
(a) Lick Me-Bite Me.
(b) Kiss Me-Feel Me.
(c) Hug Me-Kiss Me.
(d) Hold Me-Touch Me.
3. What type of a play is The Producers?
(c) Shakespearean comedy.
4. What does Leo think of Max when he first meets him?
(a) He thinks Max is a failure.
(b) He thinks Max is a shady person.
(c) He thinks Max is the greatest Broadway producer of all time.
(d) He thinks Max's career is a joke.
5. How does Leo feel about Ulla after meeting her in act 1, scene 8?
(a) He thinks her accent is strange.
(b) He thinks she is dumb.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He cannot stand her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Leo's boss at his accounting firm?
2. What is the point of the sound effect at the end of act 1, scene 4?
3. What is the signature song Max and Leo's musical?
4. What must Max and Leo sing and dance to with Franz?
5. What is Ulla's role in the Springtime for Hitler as seen in act 2, scene 4?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)