|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger do after the dance audition in act 2, scene 2?
(a) He asks Ulla to play Hitler.
(b) He cuts a lot of singers right away.
(c) He casts the show immediately.
(d) He trips one of the dancers who was flirting with Carmen.
2. What is Max hoping to find in act 1, scene 5?
(a) Shakespeare's lost work.
(b) A mediocre play he can workshop.
(c) The next big hit.
(d) An atrocious script.
3. What does Leo think of Max when he first meets him?
(a) He thinks Max is a shady person.
(b) He thinks Max is a failure.
(c) He thinks Max is the greatest Broadway producer of all time.
(d) He thinks Max's career is a joke.
4. What is Max Bialystock's profession?
(a) Broadway director.
(b) Broadway actor.
(c) Broadway choreographer.
(d) Broadway producer.
5. How much of a discrepancy is there in Max's books for his last show?
(a) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Two hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears at the end of Max and Leo's song in act 1, scene 4?
2. How is the off-stage action with Franz noted on stage in act 2, scene 3?
3. How do Max and Leo take the oath when Franz is not looking?
4. What game must Max play with Hold Me-Touch Me in act 1, scene 9?
5. What is Franz doing at the beginning of act 1, scene 6?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)