|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franz give Max and Leo to wear?
(b) Swastika armbands.
(c) Army helmets.
2. In act 1, scene 8, what does the woman auditioning for Max and Leo give as her first name?
(a) Ulla Bulla-Lulla Kulla-Dulla Snorgen-Yorgenstein.
(b) Ulla Snorgen Borgen Yorgen Torgen Callen-Vallen Vu.
(c) Ulla Inga Hansen Bensen Yonsen Tallen-Hallen Svaden-Svanson.
(d) Ulla Voulez-vous A Mi Casa Sie Greten.
3. What does Leo give his boss at the end of act 1, scene 3?
(a) A report about Max's fraudulent spending.
(b) His pencils and accountant's visor.
(c) A script he wrote that Marks can give to Max.
(d) The books from Funny Boy.
4. What does Ulla have to remind Max and Leo about after Max's return to the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) They are late for auditions.
(b) They are late for an appointment with Franz.
(c) They are staring at her.
(d) Roger is downstairs waiting for them.
5. Where does the author of the play that Max finds in act 1, scene 5 live?
(c) Greenwich Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo believe will prepare him for the uncertainty of love?
2. What does Leo think of Max when he first meets him?
3. Where is Leo coming from in the beginning of act1, scene 4?
4. What song do Roger, Carmen, and Franz sing to Leo in act 2, scene 3?
5. Why is Max feeling hurt in act 2, scene 6?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)