|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leo go in act 1, scene 4?
(a) Max's office.
(b) The bar.
(c) A theater.
(d) Leo's house.
2. What does Max tell Leo to do when he returns to the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) Go see Franz about being at the auditions.
(b) Work with Ulla on a choregraphed dance.
(c) Have a drink.
(d) Create two sets of books for the production.
3. In act 1, scene 8, what does the woman auditioning for Max and Leo give as her first name?
(a) Ulla Snorgen Borgen Yorgen Torgen Callen-Vallen Vu.
(b) Ulla Bulla-Lulla Kulla-Dulla Snorgen-Yorgenstein.
(c) Ulla Voulez-vous A Mi Casa Sie Greten.
(d) Ulla Inga Hansen Bensen Yonsen Tallen-Hallen Svaden-Svanson.
4. Why does Roger initially refuse to direct the musical?
(a) He is afraid that he has lost his touch.
(b) He thinks the war matter is too depressing.
(c) He does not want to deal with any Germans.
(d) The topic offends him.
5. What must Max do when he leaves the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) Placate Franz with a German dinner.
(b) See Roger about choreography.
(c) See Hold Me-Touch Me.
(d) Make a payment to the Schubert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the producers realize they do not have for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
2. What does Franz hope that his script will do?
3. In Leo's fantasy in act 1, scene 3, what is glowing on the marquee?
4. What happens when Franz runs backstage when act 2, scene 3?
5. How does the banner dropped at the end of act 1, scene 9 describe Max and Leo's show?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)