|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max yell out the window to the woman outside in act 1, scene 2?
(a) "When you got it, flaunt it."
(b) "Shake it, baby."
(c) "Come up and see me sometime."
(d) "Want to star in a Broadway musical?"
2. Where does Leo go in act 1, scene 4?
(a) The bar.
(b) Max's office.
(c) Leo's house.
(d) A theater.
3. What is the point of the sound effect at the end of act 1, scene 4?
(a) It shows that Max is losing his mind.
(b) It shows they are at a jazz bar.
(c) It shows time passing.
(d) It shows Leo's fear.
4. To whom do Max and Leo swear their allegiance, per the oath with Franz?
(a) Eva Braun.
(b) Heinreich Braun.
(c) Franz Lorre.
(d) Adolph Elizabeth Hitler.
5. In act 1, scene 4, what decision does Leo tell Max?
(a) Leo wants to become Max's secretary.
(b) Leo wants to help Max produce a musical.
(c) Leo wants to write a musical.
(d) Leo wants to move to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max put on before he and Leo leave the office in act 1, scene 5?
2. What type of a play is The Producers?
3. What is the name of the show that has opened and closed in the same night in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What are Leo's feelings about his life in act 1, scene 4?
5. Why does Leo nearly lose his temper while singing with Franz?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)