|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it at the beginning of act 1, scene 5?
2. What appears at the end of Max and Leo's song in act 1, scene 4?
(a) A bar of whiskey and bourbon.
(b) A lit up water display.
(c) A giant clock.
(d) The moon.
3. What happens during Leo's fantasy sequence?
(a) Max makes him a millionaire.
(b) Leo stars in his own Broadway show.
(c) Leo sings and dances with chorus girls.
(d) Leo becomes the most succesful director of all time.
4. What is the purpose of the song Max and Leo sing in act 1, scene 4?
(a) They are arguing about their play.
(b) They agree to not get in each other's way.
(c) They argue about whose name goes first on the marquee.
(d) It cements their partnership.
5. What is Max's idea at the end of act 1, scene 2?
(a) Rob his investors.
(b) Revive an old musical for no money.
(c) Take Funny Boy off-Broadway.
(d) Put on a musical that will close on opening night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does act 1, scene 2 take place?
2. What is Leo's opinion about his accounting clients?
3. What firm does Leo Bloom work for?
4. What is the first piece of music heard in this show?
5. What does Leo give his boss at the end of act 1, scene 3?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)