|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Outside of what theater does the first scene in act one take place?
(a) The Schubert Theater.
(b) The Neiderlander Theater.
(c) The Eugene O'Neill Theater.
(d) The Winter Garden Theater.
2. How much of a discrepancy is there in Max's books for his last show?
(a) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Two hundred dollars.
3. What do Leo and the other accountants sing about?
(a) How nice their boss is.
(b) How they like their job.
(c) How they want to rob their boss.
(d) How they dislike their job.
4. What does Max call his benefactress who visits him in act 1, scene 2?
(a) Hold Me-Touch Me.
(b) Hug Me-Kiss Me.
(c) Kiss Me-Lick Me.
(d) Lick Me- Bite Me.
5. What are Leo and Max doing at the beginning of act 1, scene 5?
(a) Making phone calls.
(b) Reading scripts.
(c) Drinking bourbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the show that has opened and closed in the same night in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Max put on before he and Leo leave the office in act 1, scene 5?
3. What is Bialystock hiding his face behind when he first enters at the beginning of the show?
4. What does Leo give his boss at the end of act 1, scene 3?
5. How does Leo escape his dismal mood in act 1, scene 3?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)