|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a play is The Producers?
(a) Shakespearean comedy.
2. Who is Leo's boss at his accounting firm?
(a) Mr. Holmes.
(b) Mr. Whitehall.
(c) Mr. Bialystock.
(d) Mr. Marks.
3. What was Max once considered prior to this show?
(a) The Producer's Producer.
(b) The King of Stage.
(c) The Producer King.
(d) The King of Broadway.
4. According to Max, what must the author of the play be used to?
(a) Storefront theaters.
(b) Community theater.
(c) Expermental theater off-Broadway.
(d) Big Broadway productions.
5. Outside of what theater does the first scene in act one take place?
(a) The Eugene O'Neill Theater.
(b) The Neiderlander Theater.
(c) The Schubert Theater.
(d) The Winter Garden Theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Bialystock?
2. How much of a discrepancy is there in Max's books for his last show?
3. In Leo's fantasy in act 1, scene 3, what is glowing on the marquee?
4. What is Max hoping to find in act 1, scene 5?
5. How is Leo's fantasy abruptly interrupted in act 1, scene 3?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)