|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Max's idea at the end of act 1, scene 2?
(a) Take Funny Boy off-Broadway.
(b) Revive an old musical for no money.
(c) Put on a musical that will close on opening night.
(d) Rob his investors.
2. What does Max call his benefactress who visits him in act 1, scene 2?
(a) Lick Me- Bite Me.
(b) Kiss Me-Lick Me.
(c) Hold Me-Touch Me.
(d) Hug Me-Kiss Me.
3. How much of a discrepancy is there in Max's books for his last show?
(a) Two thousand dollars.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Two hundred dollars.
4. Who is Leo's boss at his accounting firm?
(a) Mr. Holmes.
(b) Mr. Bialystock.
(c) Mr. Marks.
(d) Mr. Whitehall.
5. What is Bialystock hiding his face behind when he first enters at the beginning of the show?
(a) His hat.
(b) A playbill.
(c) A placard.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo bring out when Max makes him nervous in act 1, scene 2?
2. In Leo's fantasy in act 1, scene 3, what is glowing on the marquee?
3. How is Leo's fantasy abruptly interrupted in act 1, scene 3?
4. Where does act 1, scene 2 take place?
5. What was Max once considered prior to this show?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)