|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ulla's role in the Springtime for Hitler as seen in act 2, scene 4?
(a) Anne Frank.
(b) Eva Braun.
(c) Hitler's niece.
(d) The main chorus girl.
2. What does Max say Leo has not yet earned the right to do in act 2, scene 3?
(a) Wear a producer's hat.
(b) Be with Ulla.
(c) Sit in the front row.
(d) Go backstage.
3. Who is Leo's boss at his accounting firm?
(a) Mr. Bialystock.
(b) Mr. Marks.
(c) Mr. Holmes.
(d) Mr. Whitehall.
4. Where does Leo go in act 1, scene 4?
(a) Max's office.
(b) Leo's house.
(c) The bar.
(d) A theater.
5. What does Leo tell his boss at the end of act 1, scene 3?
(a) He wants to be promoted.
(b) He wants to thank him for his help in his career.
(c) He quits.
(d) He wants to take a leave of absence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theater is the backdrop of the end of act 1, scene 9?
2. What job does Max offer Ulla until he can officially cast her in the musical?
3. What does Leo's boss tell him at the beginning of act 1, scene 3?
4. What is the name of Ulla's song?
5. What oath must Leo and Max take when they meet Franz?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)