|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes up Roger's team (the chorus) in the song in act 1, scene 7?
(a) Men dressed as Leo and Max.
(c) Glitzy chorus girls.
(d) Cleaning ladies.
2. What is the signature song Max and Leo's musical?
(a) "Springtime for Hitler."
(b) "Siegfried's Oath."
(c) "Say Goodnight, Eva."
(d) "Oh, Adolph!"
3. Where does act 2, scene 6 take place?
(a) Max's jail cell.
(b) Max's theater.
(c) Max's office.
(d) Max's house.
4. What does Leo intend to do after their play debuted?
(a) Apologize to Franz.
(b) Turn himself in to the authorities.
(c) Run away.
(d) Marry Ulla.
5. What is the state of the stage in act 2, scene 2?
(a) The stage has been torn up.
(b) The stage is a disaster.
(c) The stage is bare.
(d) The set is nearly built.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ulla's song?
2. What game does Max's benefactress in act 1, scene 2 like to play?
3. To whom do Max and Leo swear their allegiance, per the oath with Franz?
4. What does Max put on before he and Leo leave the office in act 1, scene 5?
5. Who is the only person who can take over for Franz in act 2, scene 3?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)