|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Leo, what could not possibly compare to going to jail?
(a) Being out of New York forever.
(b) Being an accountant forever.
(c) Being stuck on the subway.
(d) Living at his mother's house forever.
2. What is the signature song Max and Leo's musical?
(a) "Oh, Adolph!"
(b) "Say Goodnight, Eva."
(c) "Siegfried's Oath."
(d) "Springtime for Hitler."
3. In Leo's fantasy in act 1, scene 3, what is glowing on the marquee?
(a) Max's name.
(b) The play's name.
(c) His wife's name.
(d) His name.
4. What does Ulla have to remind Max and Leo about after Max's return to the office in act 2, scene 1?
(a) They are late for auditions.
(b) They are staring at her.
(c) Roger is downstairs waiting for them.
(d) They are late for an appointment with Franz.
5. According to the three old ladies in act 1, scene 9, what do they really want in life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo's boss tell him at the beginning of act 1, scene 3?
2. Where do Leo and Max find Franz in act 1, scene 6?
3. How does Max plan to raise the money needed for the play?
4. How much of a discrepancy is there in Max's books for his last show?
5. Which character is NOT singing about Max and Leo at the end of act 1, scene 9?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)