|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of a discrepancy is there in Max's books for his last show?
(a) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Two thousand dollars.
(c) Two hundred dollars.
(d) Five thousand dollars.
2. What happens when that causes Leo to end up in the fetal position in act 1, scene 2?
(a) Max offers Leo a drink.
(b) Max uses Leo's lucky pen.
(c) Max touches Leo's blue blanket.
(d) Max touches Leo's accountant's visor.
3. What does Leo say that catches Max's attention in act 1, scene 2?
(a) A producer could double his profit off-Broadway.
(b) A bad show could bankrupt the investors.
(c) A revival of a musical could save money.
(d) Done right, a producer could make a lot of money on a bad show.
4. In Leo's fantasy in act 1, scene 3, what is glowing on the marquee?
(a) His wife's name.
(b) The play's name.
(c) Max's name.
(d) His name.
5. What does Leo give his boss at the end of act 1, scene 3?
(a) The books from Funny Boy.
(b) A report about Max's fraudulent spending.
(c) His pencils and accountant's visor.
(d) A script he wrote that Marks can give to Max.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max call his benefactress who visits him in act 1, scene 2?
2. Who appears out of the cupboards in Leo's office during his fantasy in act 1, scene 3?
3. What happens during Leo's fantasy sequence?
4. When scene one begins, what time is it?
5. How does Leo escape his dismal mood in act 1, scene 3?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)