|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leo tell his boss at the end of act 1, scene 3?
(a) He quits.
(b) He wants to take a leave of absence.
(c) He wants to thank him for his help in his career.
(d) He wants to be promoted.
2. What is Max's idea at the end of act 1, scene 2?
(a) Rob his investors.
(b) Revive an old musical for no money.
(c) Take Funny Boy off-Broadway.
(d) Put on a musical that will close on opening night.
3. What does Leo get in trouble for when he arrives at the office in act 1, scene 3?
(a) He is six minutes late.
(b) His boss found out about his creative book-keeping for Max.
(c) He did not drop Max as a client.
(d) He did not show up for work that morning.
4. According to Leo, what could not possibly compare to going to jail?
(a) Being out of New York forever.
(b) Living at his mother's house forever.
(c) Being an accountant forever.
(d) Being stuck on the subway.
5. From what classic work is Bialystock's latest flop in act 1, scene 1 adapted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when that causes Leo to end up in the fetal position in act 1, scene 2?
2. Why could Leo and Max go to jail?
3. What game does Max's benefactress in act 1, scene 2 like to play?
4. What year is it as the play begins?
5. What does Max put on before he and Leo leave the office in act 1, scene 5?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)