|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ulla done to the office at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She has made a mess of the paperwork.
(b) She has cleaned and painted it.
(c) She has sold the furniture.
(d) She had made it into her bedroom.
2. What is the name of Ulla's song?
(a) "Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood."
(b) "When You Got It, Flaunt It."
(c) "Because I Am."
(d) "Why Me?"
3. What is the point of the sound effect at the end of act 1, scene 4?
(a) It shows time passing.
(b) It shows they are at a jazz bar.
(c) It shows that Max is losing his mind.
(d) It shows Leo's fear.
4. What game does Max's benefactress in act 1, scene 2 like to play?
(a) "The Virgin Milk Maid and the Well-Hung Stable Boy."
(b) "The Hairless Chihuahua and the Well-Hunt Great Dane."
(c) "The Swedish Milk Maid and the Well-Hung Carpenter."
(d) "The Little Mermaid and the Angry Shark."
5. What song does Leo sing about Ulla in act 2, scene 1?
(a) "Why Now?"
(b) "That Woman."
(c) "How Lucky I Am."
(d) "That Face."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max yell out the window to the woman outside in act 1, scene 2?
2. What is Ulla doing when Max and Leo walk into the office in act 2, scene 1?
3. What is Max's idea at the end of act 1, scene 2?
4. How does Leo feel about Ulla after meeting her in act 1, scene 8?
5. How does Max plan to raise the money needed for the play?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)