|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max tell Leo about producers and money in act 1, scene 8?
(a) Producers should always put their own money in a show to maximize profits.
(b) A producer should never invest his own money in a production.
(c) Producers should put at least five percent of their income into the show.
(d) Producers should tell people they are investing their own money, but really do not.
2. According to Leo, what could not possibly compare to going to jail?
(a) Being out of New York forever.
(b) Being stuck on the subway.
(c) Being an accountant forever.
(d) Living at his mother's house forever.
3. At the end of act 1, scene 8, where does Max tell Leo he will be going?
(a) Leo's Little Limey Fun Time.
(b) Ulla Ulla Ulla Land.
(c) Little Old Lady Land.
(d) Hold Me-Touch Me's House of Joy.
4. What is the purpose of the song Max and Leo sing in act 1, scene 4?
(a) It cements their partnership.
(b) They argue about whose name goes first on the marquee.
(c) They are arguing about their play.
(d) They agree to not get in each other's way.
5. What is the point of the sound effect at the end of act 1, scene 4?
(a) It shows they are at a jazz bar.
(b) It shows Leo's fear.
(c) It shows time passing.
(d) It shows that Max is losing his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Franz doing at the beginning of act 1, scene 6?
2. What is Max's idea at the end of act 1, scene 2?
3. How much money does Max say they need for their plan to work?
4. What does Leo do after Ulla kisses him in act 2, scene 1?
5. What does Max tell Leo to do when he returns to the office in act 2, scene 1?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)