|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Leo and Max find Franz in act 1, scene 6?
(a) On the street.
(b) In his apartment.
(c) On the rooftop of his apartment building.
(d) In a dumpster.
2. What does Franz sing about to his pigeons?
(a) His homesickness for Germany.
(b) His love of animals.
(c) His loneliness without his wife.
(d) His desire to cleanse Hitler's name.
3. Where does act 1, scene 2 take place?
(a) The theater.
(b) Leo's office.
(c) Max's home.
(d) Max's office.
4. Before she starts singing in act 1, scene 8, what does Ulla claim as inspiration for her song?
(a) A man yelled at her from an office window the day before.
(b) It makes her feel confident.
(c) She watched a man dancing in the streets.
(d) It is a traditional Swedish folk song.
5. What is the point of the sound effect at the end of act 1, scene 4?
(a) It shows time passing.
(b) It shows that Max is losing his mind.
(c) It shows they are at a jazz bar.
(d) It shows Leo's fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leo bring out when Max makes him nervous in act 1, scene 2?
2. How much of a discrepancy is there in Max's books for his last show?
3. Why does Max allow the woman to audition ahead of time?
4. What is Max's idea at the end of act 1, scene 2?
5. In act 1, scene 8, what do Max and Leo bring back to the office after meeting with Roger?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)