|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in act 1, scene 9 due to Max's actions with the ladies?
(a) He collapses in exhaustion.
(b) He gets sick.
(c) He insults Ulla.
(d) He procures the funds for the play.
2. What game must Max play with Hold Me-Touch Me in act 1, scene 9?
(a) "The Swedish MilkMaid and the Well-Hung Carpenter."
(b) "The Little Mermaid and the Angry Shark."
(c) "The Hairless Chihuahua and the Well-Hung Great Dane."
(d) "The Ant and the Spider."
3. What is the backdrop of act 1, Scene 9?
(a) Broken hearts.
(b) Smiley faces.
(c) Valentine hearts.
(d) Pictures of Hitler.
4. According to Max, what must the author of the play be used to?
(a) Storefront theaters.
(b) Big Broadway productions.
(c) Expermental theater off-Broadway.
(d) Community theater.
5. What does Leo intend to do after their play debuted?
(a) Run away.
(b) Apologize to Franz.
(c) Turn himself in to the authorities.
(d) Marry Ulla.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max put on before he and Leo leave the office in act 1, scene 5?
2. What does the chorus dance with in act 1, scene 9?
3. Why does Franz want to shoot Max and Leo in act 2, scene 5?
4. According to the three old ladies in act 1, scene 9, what do they really want in life?
5. In act 1, scene 9, who does Max push on a swing until she gives him a check?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)