|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Leo and Max doing at the beginning of act 1, scene 5?
(a) Making phone calls.
(b) Drinking bourbon.
(c) Reading scripts.
2. Where does the author of the play that Max finds in act 1, scene 5 live?
(d) Greenwich Village.
3. What is Max hoping to find in act 1, scene 5?
(a) The next big hit.
(b) An atrocious script.
(c) A mediocre play he can workshop.
(d) Shakespeare's lost work.
4. Why does Franz want to shoot Max and Leo in act 2, scene 5?
(a) Ulla insulted him.
(b) They violated the Siegfried Oath.
(c) They set him up to break his leg.
(d) They cast a gay man as Hitler.
5. What happens to Franz when he tries to escape the office in act 2, scene 5?
(a) He breaks his other leg.
(b) He loses his helmet.
(c) He is arrested for war crimes.
(d) He breaks his arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Max angry at Roger in act 2, scene 5?
2. In what event will Max approve Leo's request in act 1, scene 5?
3. Which character is NOT singing about Max and Leo at the end of act 1, scene 9?
4. Where is Max taken at the end of act 2, scene 5?
5. What is the name of the play that Max finds in act 1, scene 5?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)