Act 1, Scene 1
1. What type of a play is The Producers?
(c) Shakespearean comedy.
2. What is the first piece of music heard in this show?
(a) "Springtime for Hitler."
(b) The entr'acte.
(d) The overture.
3. What is Max Bialystock's profession?
(a) Broadway producer.
(b) Broadway choreographer.
(c) Broadway director.
(d) Broadway actor.
4. Outside of what theater does the first scene in act one take place?
(a) The Neiderlander Theater.
(b) The Eugene O'Neill Theater.
(c) The Winter Garden Theater.
(d) The Schubert Theater.
5. What year is it as the play begins?
6. When scene one begins, what time is it?
(a) 10:30 PM.
(b) 5:00 PM.
(c) 12:00 AM.
(d) 8:00 PM.
7. What is the name of the show that has opened and closed in the same night in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) My Eyes, My Eyes.
(b) Funny Boy.
(c) Something Wicked This Way Comes.
8. From what classic work is Bialystock's latest flop in act 1, scene 1 adapted?
This section contains 5,116 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)