|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Lusa going to get, per pound, for her herd?
2. What will Jewel not spend money on?
(a) A wig.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A trip.
(d) A wheelchair.
3. What is oozing out of the church walls?
4. What bible verses regarding God's instruction to man does Garnett quote in his letter?
(a) Luke 6:16-17.
(b) Mark 2:5-6.
(c) Genesis 1:27-30.
(d) Matthew 4:8-9.
5. According to Nannie, there is nothing as important as having what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Lusa see in her house?
2. In Chapter 31, what does the coyote smell?
3. What business is Lusa interested in starting?
4. According to Nannie, what is "the center of everything"?
5. According to her religion, what does Lusa have to do before praying?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)