|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of therapy does Lusa discover, after Cole's death?
(d) Mowing the lawn.
2. Why is Garnett sad?
(a) His dog died.
(b) A tornado destroyed his farm.
(c) The bank is foreclosing on his farm.
(d) His wife died.
3. What does Deanna finally admit to herself, in Chapter 25?
(a) She has lost her ability to reason.
(b) She should resign her job.
(c) She cannot protect the coyotes anymore.
(d) She is pregnant.
4. What does Garnett tell Nannie that he has been to her?
(a) A friend.
(b) A protector.
(c) A confidante.
(d) A good neighbor.
5. When telling people about her plans, Lusa says that she is going to do what?
(a) Finish what she started.
(b) Take one day at a time.
(c) Wait a year and then decide.
(d) Ask for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the coyote like Nannie's orchard?
2. Jewel says that her painkillers make her stupid as a what?
3. Who befriends Lusa at her husband's wake?
4. What is Deanna eating in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Lusa see in her house?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)