|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lusa wear to her husband's wake?
(a) A black veil.
(b) An apron.
(c) A string of pearls that Cole had given her.
(d) A borrowed black dress.
2. What color is Little Rickie's hair?
3. What does Eddie think Deanna needs to make her feel better?
(c) More sleep.
(d) Less stress.
4. According to Garnett, what is the "fastest growing plant this side of China"?
(a) Blackberry cane.
(b) Poison ivy.
5. In Chapter 22, Deanna feels so much despair on the mountain that she lays down and does what?
(a) Puts leaves in her mouth.
(b) Falls asleep.
(d) Pulls her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lusa's odd dream about in Chapter 5?
2. What do Nannie and Garnett agree that there are too many of?
3. In Chapter 12, whom does Garnett write a letter to?
4. What did Garnett, inadvertently, shoplift from the store?
5. What is Lusa doing at the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)