|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Deanna's father do to diffuse his grief about having to sell their farm?
(a) Talk to the land.
2. What are Lusa's brothers-in-law going to plant?
3. Deanna describes "prodigal summer" as what?
(a) The forest at its best.
(b) Extravagant procreation.
(c) A bounty of nature.
(d) Beautiful summer days.
4. What label has Lusa been given by the community?
(a) City girl.
(c) Spoiled brat.
5. What does Lusa have a degree in?
(c) Animal Husbandry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Deanna sitting at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. What has Deanna ignored while spending time with Eddie?
3. In what manner does Deanna want Eddie to walk in the forest?
4. In Chapter 16, why does Deanna feel ashamed?
5. In Garnett's interpretation of the Bible, what is the role of animals?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)