|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Deanna eating in Chapter 4?
(a) Cold ravioli.
(b) An apple.
(c) A sandwich.
2. Besides his family, what was the only thing that Lusa's grandfather brought to the United States from Poland?
(a) A dog.
(b) Woodworking tools.
(c) Tree saplings.
(d) A clarinet.
3. What are Lusa's brothers-in-law going to plant?
4. Where is Deanna sitting at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) At the kitchen table.
(b) On the sofa.
(c) At the creek.
(d) On the porch.
5. How does Deanna wear her hair in Chapter 7?
(a) In a braid.
(b) In a clip.
(c) In a ponytail.
(d) In a bun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the roof of Lusa's farmhouse made of?
2. What was Garnett's former occupation?
3. Where do Deanna & Eddie "complete their introduction"?
4. What is a "sang"?
5. What name have Lusa's sisters-in-law given to the homemade liquor that their husbands make?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)