|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Little Rickie's hair?
2. What is Garnett's busiest month?
3. What does Garnett have a strong interest in?
(a) Sheep raising.
(b) Race horses.
(c) Tree pruning.
(d) The American chestnut.
4. Deanna describes "prodigal summer" as what?
(a) Beautiful summer days.
(b) Extravagant procreation.
(c) A bounty of nature.
(d) The forest at its best.
5. What does Lusa wear to her husband's wake?
(a) A borrowed black dress.
(b) A string of pearls that Cole had given her.
(c) An apron.
(d) A black veil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Deanna's father have a child with?
2. What are Lusa's brothers-in-law going to plant?
3. What animal's scent does Deanna pick up in the forest?
4. What is Eddie's occupation in Wyoming?
5. What is Lusa listening to in Chapter 8?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)