|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacked Garnett's boot?
(a) A snapping turtle.
(b) A snake.
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) A gopher.
2. Where do coyotes live?
3. According to Deanna, what do males sing for in the forest?
(a) To warn other males away.
(b) Their mates.
(c) To mark their territory.
(d) The sheer pleasure of it.
4. What animal is Deanna researching in the forest?
5. What is the name of the town below the cliff?
(b) Egg Creek.
(c) Big Lake.
(d) Skunk River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Garnett play, as a boy?
2. Where do Deanna & Eddie "complete their introduction"?
3. What does Garnett blame for the pests on his property?
4. What is Eddie's occupation in Wyoming?
5. What label has Lusa been given by the community?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)