|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bible verses regarding God's instruction to man does Garnett quote in his letter?
(a) Luke 6:16-17.
(b) Genesis 1:27-30.
(c) Mark 2:5-6.
(d) Matthew 4:8-9.
2. What condition does Lusa have to treat in her herd?
(b) Hoof rot.
3. Where do Deanna & Eddie "complete their introduction"?
(a) In the forest.
(b) On the sofa.
(c) On the porch floor.
(d) In the bedroom.
4. Who is the father of Jewel's children?
(a) Rickie Bowling.
(b) Eddie Bondo.
(c) Herb Goins.
(d) Garnett Walker IV.
5. What accident did Deanna "almost" have when she was first hired?
(a) Falling over the cliff.
(b) Being mauled by a bear.
(c) Getting hit by a tractor.
(d) Accidentally stabbing herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie think Deanna needs to make her feel better?
2. What kind of therapy does Lusa discover, after Cole's death?
3. What is Lusa listening to in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 20, what does Nannie say that Mary Edna has?
5. What significant event passes for Lusa in Chapter 8?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)