|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Garnett refer to Lusa?
(a) A wonder in a field of thistles.
(b) Princess in a pigsty.
(c) City girl out of her league.
(d) Petunia in the onion patch.
2. What was Deanna attracted to in college?
(b) Older professors.
(c) Nature classes.
(d) Young men.
3. What word does Deanna use to describe nature?
4. Where do Deanna & Eddie "complete their introduction"?
(a) On the sofa.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) On the porch floor.
(d) In the forest.
5. In their childhood, Deanna and Rachel played in what?
(d) The backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nannie not "take much stock in"?
2. In Chapter 20, what does Nannie say that Mary Edna has?
3. How old is Crys?
4. In Chapter 12, whom does Garnett write a letter to?
5. What is oozing out of the church walls?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)