|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eddie's occupation in Wyoming?
(a) Tavern owner.
(b) Sheep rancher.
2. What mountain range surrounds the valley that the story takes place in?
(a) Rocky Mountains.
(b) Appalachian Mountains.
(c) Himalayan Mountains.
(d) Green Mountains.
3. What was Deanna attracted to in college?
(a) Older professors.
(c) Young men.
(d) Nature classes.
4. What is the name of the town below the cliff?
(a) Big Lake.
(b) Skunk River.
(d) Egg Creek.
5. Where did Lusa meet Cole?
(a) On a farm.
(b) At a moth convention.
(c) At the store.
(d) University of Kentucky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign say that Nannie puts in Garnett's yard?
2. What are Lusa's brothers-in-law going to plant?
3. What does Deanna feel is now gone in her "secret place"?
4. What does Deanna stop to admire on the forest trail in Chapter 7?
5. What killed Garnett's chestnut trees?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)