Chapters 1, 2, and 3
1. What animal's scent does Deanna pick up in the forest?
2. What is the name of the town below the cliff?
(b) Skunk River.
(c) Big Lake.
(d) Egg Creek.
3. What weapon does Deanna have hidden for protection?
4. What is Eddie's occupation in Wyoming?
(a) Sheep rancher.
(d) Tavern owner.
5. What animal is Deanna researching in the forest?
6. In what manner does Deanna want Eddie to walk in the forest?
(a) Loudly to deter bears.
(b) Softly, not to scare the animals.
(c) Crouched down.
(d) Ahead of her.
7. What mountain range surrounds the valley that the story takes place in?
(a) Rocky Mountains.
(b) Appalachian Mountains.
(c) Himalayan Mountains.
(d) Green Mountains.
8. What accident did Deanna "almost" have when she was first hired?
(a) Accidentally stabbing herself.
(b) Getting hit by a tractor.
(c) Falling over the cliff.
(d) Being mauled by a bear.
9. Where do Deanna & Eddie "complete their introduction"?
(a) On the sofa.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the forest.
(d) On the porch floor.
This section contains 3,074 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)