|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where is Amanda planning to go in Act III?
2. Who is the oldest character of the four introduced in Act I?
3. What does Elyot do to Amanda to calm her when she starts to panic about leaving?
4. What is Victor's conclusion about Amanda's feelings for him?
5. While making small talk over coffee, what does Elyot do to Amanda?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What do Victor and Sibyl do at the end of Act II when they see Amanda...
This section contains 1,394 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)