|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Amanda's apartment during the final fight?
(a) The piano is shoved across the room and into a wall.
(b) Furniture is tipped over and objects are thrown all over.
(c) The front door is broken off the hinges.
(d) Brandy is splashed all over the carpet.
2. When Elyot was on his world travels, what kept him from being too excited about what he saw?
(b) Amanda's absence.
(c) The presence of Sibyl's mother.
(d) The presence of Sibyl.
3. At the end of Act II, what happens during the fight over the gramophone?
(a) Amanda throws the player at Elyot.
(b) Victor walks in and punches Elyot.
(c) Amanda breaks a record over Elyot's head.
(d) Elyot pushes the player off the table.
4. What rattles Amanda and Elyot's new-found cheer?
(a) A telegram from Victor.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A noise on the balcony.
(d) The telephone ringing.
5. How does Amanda refer to hormones?
(a) "Our chemical urges."
(b) "Chemical, what d'you call 'ems."
(c) "Our, what d'you call it, attraction."
(d) "Our chemistry."
Short Answer Questions
1. At the very end of the second act, where are Amanda and Elyot?
2. What is Elyot wearing in Act II?
3. What do Amanda and Elyot keep doing to the gramophone?
4. According to Elyot, what will fade, along with his and Amanda's passion?
5. What does Elyot refer to as "laughable?"
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)