|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in the final fight that forces Elyot to try to call "Sollocks?"
(a) Amanda tries to throw Elyot out of her apartment.
(b) Elyot admits to having an affair while they were married.
(c) Elyot has ruined Amanda's record.
(d) Amanda slaps Elyot.
2. What reason is given for the first time Elyot struck Amanda during their marriage?
(a) Amanda struck Elyot first.
(b) Elyot caught Amanda with an admirer.
(c) Amanda's curling irons burned a hole in Elyot's new dressing gown.
(d) Amanda tries to leave Elyot.
3. What rattles Amanda and Elyot's new-found cheer?
(a) A telegram from Victor.
(b) A noise on the balcony.
(c) The telephone ringing.
(d) A knock on the door.
4. What does Amanda start to do to Elyot during their final fight?
(a) She tries to kiss Elyot and make up with him.
(b) She starts punching Elyot.
(c) She tries to push Elyot out of her apartment.
(d) She starts throwing any objects she can find at him.
5. What is prominently displayed in Amanda's flat?
(a) A harp.
(b) A bed.
(c) A piano.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elyot claims to have been in love with another woman during their separation. Where is she from?
2. During their final fight, what does Amanda say she'd rather do than marry Elyot?
3. According to Amanda, what are Hungarians like?
4. What does Elyot angrily say that Amanda lacks?
5. What starts the final fight between Amanda and Elyot in Act II?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)