|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the use of the triple code?
(a) Elyot turns off the record player.
(b) Elyot does not want to make love to Amanda at that moment.
(c) Amanda does not want to make love to Elyot at that moment.
(d) Amanda slams the piano shut on Elyot's fingers.
2. How did Amanda feel when she first met Victor?
(b) Young and vibrant.
(c) Angry and depressed.
(d) Old and unwanted.
3. What kind of women did Amanda imagine Elyot would go after?
(b) She did not believe Elyot would be unfaithful.
(c) Married women.
(d) Young debutantes.
4. What time is it at the top of Act II?
(a) 12:00 a.m.
(b) 1:00 a.m.
(c) 10:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
5. What does Elyot tell the person calling Amanda's flat with the wrong number?
(a) He says that the person they are trying to reach is in India.
(b) He says that the person they are trying to reach is in Madagascar.
(c) He tells the caller they have the wrong number.
(d) He pretends to be the person the caller is trying to reach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda and Elyot short their code to stop arguing to?
2. According to Elyot, what will fade, along with his and Amanda's passion?
3. What does Amanda fear about Sibyl?
4. What is the name of the man who used to love and admire Amanda?
5. According to Amanda, what are Hungarians like?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)