|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Amanda's apartment during the final fight?
(a) The piano is shoved across the room and into a wall.
(b) Furniture is tipped over and objects are thrown all over.
(c) The front door is broken off the hinges.
(d) Brandy is splashed all over the carpet.
2. What does Amanda fear about Sibyl?
(a) Amanda fears that Sibyl will try to steal Elyot back from her.
(b) Amanda fears Sibyl will try to hurt her.
(c) Amanda fears that Sibyl will try to marry Victor.
(d) Amanda fears Sibyl is very unhappy.
3. Elyot claims to have been in love with another woman during their separation. Where is she from?
(a) South Africa.
4. What is the name of the man who used to love and admire Amanda?
(a) Victor Prynne.
(b) Peter Burden.
(c) Charles Burden.
(d) A name is not given.
5. During their first period of silence, what do Amanda and Elyot do?
(a) Smoke a cigarette.
(b) Leave the apartment.
(c) Keep fighting.
(d) Call their spouses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elyot tell Amanda to turn the gramophone off?
2. After the triple use of the code, what do Amanda and Elyot do together?
3. What is Elyot wearing in Act II?
4. What starts the final fight between Amanda and Elyot in Act II?
5. According to Elyot, what will fade, along with his and Amanda's passion?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)