|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the use of the triple code?
(a) Amanda does not want to make love to Elyot at that moment.
(b) Amanda slams the piano shut on Elyot's fingers.
(c) Elyot does not want to make love to Amanda at that moment.
(d) Elyot turns off the record player.
2. What starts the final fight between Amanda and Elyot in Act II?
(a) Amanda has too much to drink.
(b) Elyot brings up an admirer of Amanda's who she once let kiss her.
(c) Amanda accuses Elyot of not taking their situation seriously enough.
(d) Elyot tries to leave the apartment.
3. Elyot claims to have been in love with another woman during their separation. Where is she from?
(a) South Africa.
4. What happens to Amanda's apartment during the final fight?
(a) Brandy is splashed all over the carpet.
(b) Furniture is tipped over and objects are thrown all over.
(c) The piano is shoved across the room and into a wall.
(d) The front door is broken off the hinges.
5. During their first period of silence, what do Amanda and Elyot do?
(a) Smoke a cigarette.
(b) Leave the apartment.
(c) Call their spouses.
(d) Keep fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in the final fight that forces Elyot to try to call "Sollocks?"
2. What do Amanda and Elyot not believe in?
3. Why does Amanda and Elyot send Louise home?
4. According to Amanda, what did Victor love to do?
5. What annoys Amanda the most about Elyot's reaction to her post-marriage affairs?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)