Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1
1. In which country is Act I set?
2. In what building does Act I take place?
3. What separates the two terraces in the first scene?
4. What time of day does the first act take place?
5. What time is it, specifically, at the top of Act I?
6. What is heard off-stage when the play starts?
7. In Act I, where do the honeymooning couples plan to spend their first night together?
8. What is Sibyl's nickname for Elyot?
9. What is the view from the terrace?
10. What can Sibyl do that Amanda cannot?
11. In Act I, Sibyl asks Elyot about Amanda. According to Elyot, what does Amanda...
This section contains 2,066 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)