|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sibyl's nickname for Elyot?
(d) She dooes not have a nickname for him.
2. What does Elyot tell Amanda before he tries to leave the terrace?
(a) He tells her that they both know they are not in love with their new spouses.
(b) Elyot tells Amanda he never loved her before.
(c) Elyot tells Amanda that he hates her for ruining his honeymoon.
(d) Elyot tells Amanda he loves her.
3. What do Amanda and Elyot not believe in?
(c) Keeping up appearances.
4. How long have Amanda and Elyot been divorced at the start of the play?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) One year.
(d) Seven years.
5. What time is it at the top of Act III?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 10:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What starts the final fight between Amanda and Elyot in Act II?
2. What appears to have been a contributing factor to Elyot and Amanda's jealousy during their marriage?
3. In Act II, what does Amanda reveal to Elyot that first begins to upset him?
4. What did Amanda let her admirer do that made Elyot jealous?
5. How is Amanda behaving toward Victor and Sibyl when she first enters in Act III?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)