|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears to be one of Elyot's pastimes?
2. In a moment of self-pity, what does Amanda say to Victor will be her future?
(a) Amanda says that she will live alone in a desolate, foreign country.
(b) Amanda is afraid that she is destined to always be with Elyot.
(c) Amanda says that she will always hurt Victor.
(d) Amanda is afraid that she will be an outcast back home.
3. Where does Act III take place?
(a) A hotel in Paris.
(b) The hotel from Act I.
(c) Amanda's flat in Paris.
(d) The yacht from Act I.
4. Where does Elyot say he is going in Act III?
(b) He does not say.
5. What is the state of Amanda's flat in Act III?
(a) It has been rearranged and cleaned.
(b) It has been partially cleaned up.
(c) It is still wrecked from the night before.
(d) It has been completely cleaned up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the view from the terrace?
2. What was a gift that Amanda's admirer gave her?
3. What does Amanda finally admit to Victor about her relationship with Elyot?
4. Who is Louise?
5. According to Elyot, what is the problem with being a specialist?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)