|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda start to do to Elyot during their final fight?
(a) She starts punching Elyot.
(b) She tries to push Elyot out of her apartment.
(c) She starts throwing any objects she can find at him.
(d) She tries to kiss Elyot and make up with him.
2. How does Amanda refer to hormones?
(a) "Chemical, what d'you call 'ems."
(b) "Our chemistry."
(c) "Our chemical urges."
(d) "Our, what d'you call it, attraction."
3. To whom does this statement refer? "I can't bear to think I'm married to such rugged grandeur."
4. What is heard off-stage when the play starts?
(a) A small orchestra.
(b) Birds chirping.
(c) The ocean waves.
(d) Elyot and Sibyl arguing.
5. Where do Amanda and Victor plan to eat dinner?
(a) The terrace.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The casino.
(d) The yacht.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the code-phrase that Amanda and Elyot decide to use to stop all arguments?
2. According to Amanda, what did Victor love to do?
3. What appears to be one of Elyot's pastimes?
4. What is the name of the man who used to love and admire Amanda?
5. How many total glasses of brandy does Elyot drink?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)