|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Amanda and Victor plan to eat dinner?
(a) The yacht.
(b) The casino.
(c) The terrace.
(d) The hotel.
2. How much time has passed between Act I and Act II?
(a) One day.
(b) A full week.
(c) A few days.
(d) One hour.
3. Where did Elyot and Amanda spend their honeymoon?
(a) St. Mortiz.
(d) The Taj Mahal.
4. What separates the two terraces in the first scene?
(b) A wrought-iron fence.
(c) A brick wall.
(d) A line of trees.
5. What can Sibyl do that Amanda cannot?
(c) Play piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what is Charles?
2. When fighting with Sibyl, what does Elyot say infuriates him more than anything?
3. What does Elyot say that Amanda initially resists?
4. What does Elyot believe is the cruelest thing he and Amanda could do?
5. What do Amanda and Elyot know will inevitably happen?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)