|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Victor's nickname for his new wife?
(c) He does not have a nickname for her.
2. What can Sibyl do that Amanda cannot?
(b) Play piano.
3. What does Amanda say they must do before they leave for Paris?
(a) They must make a pact to never quarrel again.
(b) They must go home first.
(c) They must find their spouses and explain what happened.
(d) They must leave a note for their spouses.
4. When fighting with Sibyl, what does Elyot say infuriates him more than anything?
(d) Being weak-willed.
5. Where did Elyot and Amanda spend their honeymoon?
(c) The Taj Mahal.
(d) St. Mortiz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other option presented for Amanda and Elyot if they choose to not run away?
2. How long have Amanda and Elyot been divorced at the start of the play?
3. Which character says, "Love is no use unless it's wise, and kind, and undramatic?"
4. What memory do Amanda and Elyot reminisce over after their spouses have left in Act 1?
5. What are Victor and Sibyl doing at the end of Act I?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)