|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Victor about Elyot's presence?
(a) Amanda says that Elyot is working at the hotel.
(b) Amanda says she saw Elyot running down the street.
(c) Amanda says that Elyot is staying on the yacht.
(d) Amanda says that Elyot is staying next door to them.
2. What are Victor and Sibyl doing at the end of Act I?
(a) They are arguing with their spouses.
(b) They are arguing with each other.
(c) They are taking in the view from the terrace.
(d) They are eating dinner together.
3. What does the orchestra keep doing in Act 1?
(a) The orchestra keeps making mistakes.
(b) The orchestra keeps playing unnerving music.
(c) The orchestra keeps playing Amanda and Elyot's song.
(d) The orchestra stops playing in the middle of every song.
4. What memory do Amanda and Elyot reminisce over after their spouses have left in Act 1?
(a) Ice skating.
(c) Traveling the world.
(d) Walking around London.
5. What time of day does the first act take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were Elyot and Amanda married?
2. Why do Amanda and Elyot choose to flee to Amanda's flat?
3. When Elyot is trying to convince Sibyl of premonition of disaster, what does he say will possibly happen?
4. What is the view from the terrace?
5. What does Elyot and Amanda conclude about their past relationship?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)