|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Elyot and Sibyl plan to eat dinner?
(a) The casino.
(b) The yacht.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The terrace.
2. What does Elyot and Amanda conclude about their past relationship?
(a) They had nothing but terrible times in their lives together.
(b) Their relationship was perfect.
(c) Their relationship was not nearly as passionate as they remember.
(d) They had many wonderful times together.
3. What is the code-phrase that Amanda and Elyot decide to use to stop all arguments?
(a) Sullivan Isaacs.
(b) Solomon Isaacs.
(c) Private lives.
(d) Solomon's privacy.
4. What is Sibyl's nickname for Elyot?
(b) She dooes not have a nickname for him.
5. When Elyot is trying to convince Sibyl of premonition of disaster, what does he say will possibly happen?
(a) A violent explosion.
(b) A flood.
(c) A boat accident.
(d) A fire at the hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, Sibyl asks Elyot about Amanda. According to Elyot, what does Amanda do beautifully that Sibyl can not do?
2. What does Elyot say that Amanda initially resists?
3. What does Amanda forbid Victor from doing?
4. When Sibyl and Victor leave, what do Amanda and Elyot do with the cocktails?
5. What does Elyot accuse Sibyl of being?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)