|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which factor does NOT contribute to the rekindling of Elyot and Amanda's love for each other?
(a) Reminiscing about their marriage.
(b) The arguments with Victor and Sibyl.
(c) Hearing their song.
(d) Elyot watches Amanda dance with her husband.
2. What are Victor and Sibyl doing at the end of Act I?
(a) They are arguing with each other.
(b) They are eating dinner together.
(c) They are taking in the view from the terrace.
(d) They are arguing with their spouses.
3. What does Elyot tell Amanda that comforts her?
(a) Elyot tells Amanda that Victor will take care of her.
(b) Elyote tells Amanda that she is doing the right thing.
(c) Elyot tells Amanda that she holds no mystery for him.
(d) Elyot tells Amanda that Sibyl is a good woman.
4. In which country is Act I set?
5. What time of day does the first act take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elyot call Sibyl?
2. What does Amanda tell Victor she did to Elyot while they were married?
3. What memory do Amanda and Elyot reminisce over after their spouses have left in Act 1?
4. What does Sibyl want to avoid?
5. What does Amanda say they must do before they leave for Paris?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)