|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says "I like a man to be a man?"
2. What does Sibyl dislike?
(a) Masculine women.
(b) Overly masculine men.
(c) Overly witty people.
(d) Nosy people.
3. What does Amanda tell Victor in the first act that frightens him?
(a) Amanda plans to run away with Elyot.
(b) Amanda wants to get a sunburn on the beach.
(c) Amanda wishes to gamble all night.
(d) Amanda claims to be unreliable and complex.
4. What does Amanda do when she realizes Elyot is in the hotel?
(a) She runs inside.
(b) She clutches her throat in shock.
(c) She asks him for a cigarette.
(d) She walks over to his side of the terrace.
5. Who says, "I think very few people are completely normal really, deep down in their private lives?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In what building does Act I take place?
2. What reason does Amanda give when she tries to convince Victor that they need to leave the hotel?
3. What does Amanda say they must do before they leave for Paris?
4. What time of day does the first act take place?
5. What does Amanda forbid Victor from doing?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)