|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sibyl and Elyot's agreement at the end of the play?
(a) Sibyl and Elyot will stay married.
(b) Sibyl and Elyot will move in with her mother and, after a year, divorce.
(c) Elyot will move to another country.
(d) Sibyl will divorce Elyot after a year.
2. What is Elyot calling into fault about Amanda's behavior in Act III?
(a) Amanda is ignoring everyone.
(b) Amanda keeps talking about how they must all divorce each other.
(c) Amanda is playing the hostess and pretending as if nothing is wrong.
(d) Amanda is being rude to Sibyl.
3. What does Amanda do when Sibyl tries to break up the fight between the men?
(a) Amanda does nothing.
(b) Amanda takes Sibyl into her room to freshen up.
(c) Amanda lets Sibyl get in the middle of the fight.
(d) Amanda pushes Sibyl away from the men.
4. What time is it at the top of Act III?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 10:30 a.m.
(d) 12:00 p.m.
5. Who or what is Charles?
(a) Charles is a wooden snake Amanda once bought Elyot.
(b) Charles was Amanda and Elyot's old code to end all arguments.
(c) Charles is an admirer of Amanda's.
(d) Charles is Elyot's butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language is Louise speaking?
2. In Act II, what does Elyot tell Amanda they must do?
3. What is Elyot wearing in Act II?
4. What does Elyot do to Amanda to calm her when she starts to panic about leaving?
5. How long were Elyot and Amanda married?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)