|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elyot call Sibyl?
(b) Overly dependent.
2. What is Sibyl's nickname for Elyot?
(c) She dooes not have a nickname for him.
3. What does Elyot say that Amanda initially resists?
(a) Elyot says that he will leave the hotel.
(b) Elyot tells Amanda that he is in love with Sibyl.
(c) Elyot swears that she will never see him again.
(d) Elyot tells Amanda that he loves her.
4. Which character says "I like a man to be a man?"
5. What does Sibyl want to avoid?
(b) The beach.
(c) Tiring herself out.
(d) A sunburn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Amanda give when she tries to convince Victor that they need to leave the hotel?
2. Who says, "I think very few people are completely normal really, deep down in their private lives?"
3. How long have Amanda and Elyot been divorced at the start of the play?
4. What does Elyot accuse Sibyl of being?
5. What does Amanda tell Victor about Elyot's presence?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)