|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their first period of silence, what do Amanda and Elyot do?
(a) Smoke a cigarette.
(b) Keep fighting.
(c) Call their spouses.
(d) Leave the apartment.
2. At the very end of the second act, where are Amanda and Elyot?
(a) Elyot has left the flat, leaving Amanda alone.
(b) Amanda is in her room, while Elyot is on the sofa.
(c) They have retreated into seperate bedrooms.
(d) Amanda and Elyot are wrestling on the floor.
3. After their tiff over affairs, what do Amanda and Elyot do?
(a) Make love.
(b) Dance silently.
(c) Sing together.
(d) Dance and make nonsense small talk.
4. What reason does Victor give for wanting to fight Elyot?
(a) Elyot deserves to be beaten up.
(b) The women expect him to hit Elyot.
(c) Victor says that it is the only proper thing to do.
(d) It would ease his mind.
5. What does Elyot accuse Victor of being?
(a) Elyot says that Victor is too emotional.
(b) Elyot says that Victor is overly aggressive.
(c) Elyot says that Victor is too passive with Amanda.
(d) Elyot says that Victor is all bluster and talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elyot tell Amanda that comforts her?
2. What does Elyot angrily say that Amanda lacks?
3. While making small talk over coffee, what does Elyot do to Amanda?
4. Who says, "Heaven preserve me from nice women?"
5. During their final fight, what does Amanda say she'd rather do than marry Elyot?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)