1. In which country is Act I set?
2. In what building does Act I take place?
(a) A casino.
(b) A hotel.
(c) Amanda's flat.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What separates the two terraces in the first scene?
(a) A line of trees.
(b) A wrought-iron fence.
(c) A brick wall.
4. What time of day does the first act take place?
5. What time is it, specifically, at the top of Act I?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 6:00 p.m.
(d) 5:00 p.m.
6. What is heard off-stage when the play starts?
(a) Elyot and Sibyl arguing.
(b) The ocean waves.
(c) A small orchestra.
(d) Birds chirping.
7. In Act I, where do the honeymooning couples plan to spend their first night together?
(a) The French Riviera.
(d) St. Mortiz.
8. What is Sibyl's nickname for Elyot?
(a) She dooes not have a nickname for him.
9. What is the view from the terrace?
(a) Ocean waves crashing.
(b) The water reflecting the lights of a nearby yacht.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A casino.
This section contains 5,543 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)