1. What has Thomas Peaceful finally managed to do?
2. What is Thomas Peaceful determined not to do?
Sleep this night.
3. How many years of yesterdays and tomorrows does Thomas Peaceful have?
Nearly eighteen years.
4. What does Thomas Peaceful want to remember tonight?
All the memories of his life.
5. What is the first thing Thomas thinks about from his past?
His first day of school.
6. What is Thomas worried about in this first memory?
This section contains 5,251 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)