|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Minute to Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Thomas say he has to stay alive?
(a) To be able to be an uncle to a fatherless boy.
(b) He has promises to keep.
(c) To be able to tell the truth about Charlie.
(d) To be able to get justice.
2. Where does Grandma Wolf move?
(a) To a house down the street.
(b) Back to St. Louis.
(c) To the rectory.
(d) To the Colonel's house.
3. Why doesn't Thomas' mother stand up to Grandma Wolf?
(a) Grandma Wolf intimidates Thomas' mother.
(b) His mother is too tired when she gets home.
(c) His mother says it would be disrespectful.
(d) Grandma Wolf does not need standing up to.
4. Why do the boys end up enjoying their Saturdays?
(a) They learn a great deal about farming.
(b) They make good friends with the dogs.
(c) They learn how to gamble.
(d) They become friends with the Colonel.
5. What caused most of the casualties?
(b) Mortar fire.
(d) Plane straffing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pulls Thomas out?
2. How successful is the animal charmer?
3. What is Thomas doing when someone yells that gas is coming?
4. Why is Big Joe happy about Thomas and Charlie's conspiracy concerning food at meals?
5. What does Thomas learn how to do at school?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)