|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Minute to Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas do during his and Charlie's venture onto the Colonel's property?
(a) Accidentally shoot an old pistol they found.
(b) Trip and knock over some tin cans.
(c) Fall asleep.
(d) Encounter one of the Colonel's dogs.
2. Who is Jimmy Parsons?
(a) The school administrator.
(b) Thomas' best friend.
(c) The school teacher.
(d) The boy who beats up Thomas.
3. What does Thomas do at work that is different?
(a) He no longer enjoys his work.
(b) He no longer sings while working.
(c) He asks for all the dangerous assignments.
(d) Take assignments that gets him away from Charlie.
4. What happens when Thomas falls?
(a) He breaks his foot.
(b) He lands on a dead man in his company.
(c) He avoids being shot.
(d) His mask comes off slightly and he gets a whiff of the gas.
5. What does Thomas say he plans to do?
(a) Beat up the Colonel.
(b) Lie about his age and enlist.
(c) Take over Charlie's job at the farm after Charlie enlists.
(d) Never go to war.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Thomas say he was born?
2. What secret does Thomas keep?
3. How does Thomas feel towards Molly when he see her on Christmas Eve?
4. Why was no one worried about Big Joe earlier in the afternoon of Bertha's burial?
5. Why do Molly's parents forbid her to see Charlie after the incident with Bertha?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)