|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Minute to Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Thomas doing when he makes a friend at school?
(a) Learning to tie his boots.
(c) Eating his lunch.
(d) Learning to write his name.
2. How long is Charlie's trial?
(a) One hour.
(b) He does not go on trial.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) One day.
3. What makes Thomas feel terribly empty while he is on leave?
(a) He learns Anna is dead.
(b) He learns his friend has died.
(c) He missed Charlie.
(d) He receives a letter that their mother has died.
4. Once Thomas is back from leave, how far does the wave of advancing Germans get when the shelling stops?
(a) They do not push forward.
(b) Into the Allied trenches.
(c) To the middle of the back lines.
(d) Not even to the barbed wire.
5. What is Thomas Peaceful determined not to do?
(a) Be mean to his brother.
(b) Let his mother force him to sleep.
(c) Sleep this night.
(d) Be angry at his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grandma Wolf ask an animal charmer from the village come to the house once?
2. Who holds a gun on the boys?
3. What did Big Joe say is his favorite food?
4. What animal does Big Joe love?
5. What has Thomas Peaceful finally managed to do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)