|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Minute to Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molly say that makes Thomas think he'll love her forever?
(a) That Thomas is right to defend Big Joe.
(b) That Thomas is brave.
(c) That Big Joe is nice.
(d) That Charlie is the best brother in the world.
2. What does Molly's mother say about Charlie's letters to Molly?
(a) They are sinful.
(b) She has not read them.
(c) They are sweet.
(d) They are degrading.
3. What punishment does the Colonel decide to mete out?
(a) A whipping and chores.
(b) They have to clear an acre field of rocks.
(d) They have to cut firewood for the Colonel's house for the entire winter.
4. Where is Thomas' company sent next?
(a) Back behind the front lines.
(b) To Southern France.
(c) The Wipers.
(d) To Italy.
5. Who does Thomas notice in town recruiting for the war?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The Colonel's son, who is a Captain.
(c) The Sergeant Major.
(d) The Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Big Joe's mother say in response to his question?
2. Who pulls Thomas out?
3. What do Molly and Charlie both do?
4. When does Grandma Wolf smack Big Joe because of his fondness for certain animals?
5. What is the first thing Thomas thinks about from his past?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)