|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute Past Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thomas describe Grandma Wolf?
(b) Strict with lots of rules.
(c) Easy going.
(d) Always cheerful.
2. What does Molly tell Grandma Wolf?
(a) Grandma Wolf is a devil.
(b) Grandma Wolf should move out.
(c) Grandma Wolf will go to hell after death.
3. How successful is the animal charmer?
(a) The horse no longer bucks but it will not move anywhere.
(b) His is not successful at all.
(c) He manages to get the spiders all in one room.
(d) The dog stops cowering during thunderstorms.
4. What has Thomas Peaceful finally managed to do?
(a) Remember a dream.
(b) Feel happy.
(c) Find his father.
(d) Be alone.
5. What happens when a German comes out from behind a curtain?
(a) He starts shooting at the English.
(b) The German and the English stare at each other for a minute.
(c) He raises his hands and surrenders.
(d) He falls to the ground and begs for his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Colonel demand when he comes to the cottage in the morning?
2. Why does Big Joe cry uncontrollably one day?
3. Why does Grandma Wolf ask an animal charmer from the village come to the house once?
4. Who does Charlie carry on his back to their lines?
5. What does Thomas do during his and Charlie's venture onto the Colonel's property?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)