|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute Past Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Big Joe happy about Thomas and Charlie's conspiracy concerning food at meals?
(a) He doesn't have to feed his dog as much other stuff.
(b) He doesn't want the boys' mother to feel badly that they do like her cooking.
(c) He likes to eat the extra food.
(d) He finds it amusing to see the boys' pockets bulging.
2. What are Charlie, Thomas, and the rest of their company sent out to do?
(a) Bring back a prisoner to interrogate.
(b) Steal some of the enemy's pigs.
(c) Steal some of the enemy's weapons.
(d) Disable the large guns of the Germans.
3. Why doesn't Thomas' mother stand up to Grandma Wolf?
(a) His mother says it would be disrespectful.
(b) Grandma Wolf does not need standing up to.
(c) His mother is too tired when she gets home.
(d) Grandma Wolf intimidates Thomas' mother.
4. What do Charlie and Thomas' mother do when the boys are caught on the Colonel's land?
(a) Pays the Colonel for dead fish.
(b) Pays the Colonel to teach the boys better manners.
(c) Stops the Colonel from whipping the boys.
(d) Allows the Colonel complete control over the boys' punishment.
5. What is Thomas classified as when he starts school?
(a) A troublemaker.
(b) A slow learner.
(c) A biggun.
(d) A tiddler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Charlie see Molly or Thomas much after the Bertha incident?
2. Where are Thomas and Charlie separated?
3. What is one way that Molly is different when the boys see her on Christmas Eve?
4. How many years of yesterdays and tomorrows does Thomas Peaceful have?
5. What does Molly tell Charlie?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)