|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute Past Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Thomas feel guilty?
(a) For not admitting to his mother what happened in the woods.
(b) For all the times Thomas disobeyed his father.
(c) Thomas feels he killed his father.
(d) For yelling at his father not long before his father dies.
2. How does Thomas describe Grandma Wolf?
(a) Always cheerful.
(b) Easy going.
(c) Strict with lots of rules.
3. Where does Grandma Wolf move?
(a) To the rectory.
(b) Back to St. Louis.
(c) To a house down the street.
(d) To the Colonel's house.
4. Who beats up Thomas?
(a) Big Joe.
(c) Mr. Munnings.
(d) One of the older boys at school.
5. What do the boys do when they leave the Colonel's place on Christmas Eve?
(a) Throw stones at his manor's sign.
(b) Blow raspberries.
(c) Mark a big "X" in the dirt by his driveway entrance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly start doing after the fighting incident at school?
2. What does Charlie convince Thomas to do for him concerning Molly?
3. What is Sergeant Hanely's nickname?
4. What are Charlie and Thomas glad to leave behind?
5. On what day does Charlie say he was born?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)