|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Minute Past Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does the Army think Thomas is?
2. What does the Colonel do even though he accepts Charlie's mother's offer?
(a) Fire Charlie and his mother.
(b) Require Charlie to work a day without pay.
(c) Punch Charlie in the face.
(d) Fire Charlie.
3. What do Charlie and Thomas find when they return from work one day?
(a) The Colonel is dead.
(b) Molly is there.
(c) Their mother is ill.
(d) Grandma Wolf is dead.
4. What happens in the next minute after the German soldier sees the English?
(a) The German runs shrieking to his comrades.
(b) The English tackle the German and gag him.
(c) The German throws a grenade.
(d) The English shoot the German.
5. What does Thomas usually forgo while at school?
(a) Eating his lunch.
(c) Flicking his lucky knife open and closed.
(d) Talking to Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Thomas feel guilty?
2. Why are the boys happy after Grandma Wolf is no longer there?
3. What does Charlie refuse to do?
4. Why is Big Joe happy about Thomas and Charlie's conspiracy concerning food at meals?
5. How does Thomas manage to get accepted?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)