|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Nearly Five to One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Big Joe cry uncontrollably one day?
(a) Grandma Wolf kills his pet.
(b) The neighbor kills his snake.
(c) His snake eats his mouse.
(d) His bird flies away.
2. What do Molly and Charlie both do?
(a) Begin to take drives into the country.
(b) Prepare for college.
(c) Quit school.
(d) Join a radical political group.
3. What does Molly predict when she reads Thomas, Charlie, and her future?
(a) Thomas will marry her.
(b) They will always be together.
(c) Big Joe will do something extraordinary.
(d) Charlie will die soon.
4. What animal does Big Joe love?
5. What do Charlie and Thomas do every Saturday until Christmas Eve?
(a) Play cards with their mother.
(b) Write essays on morality.
(c) Clean out the dog kennels at the Colonel's house.
(d) Go to mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly give Big Joe for his birthday?
2. What happens when Thomas wakes Big Joe when they find him?
3. Where does Grandma Wolf move?
4. What do Charlie and Thomas try one more time while Molly is sick?
5. What does Big Joe's mother say in response to his question?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)